Honda Fury Forums: banner

Cobra Swepts For Sale

4K views 28 replies 14 participants last post by  dragboat 
#1 ·
Would anyone be interested in buying a set of used cobra swepts. I am having a custom job built by MFr and am looking to augment the cost by selling my existing pipes. They are still in very good condition.

I was thinking maybe 300 obo. Otherwise I'm going to ebay.

See less See more
#5 ·
I got a question about your posts...............Tom is your avitar a pic of my ex fiance?????? Dude im serious i blew it up on here and looks like her just with a full sleeve rather than 1/2.

#14 ·
pipes

I'm interested, pm sent. Lets make a deal!

#17 ·
ALCON:

IF you are interested in the pipes please read the following message:

MFR is estimating a minimum of two weeks before my pipes are shipped to me.

If any of you is willing to wait that timeframe I will sell them.

The bike right now is my daily driver so I can't rip them off and send them out.

#21 ·
Maby he bought them a few hours before you posted...

#26 ·
Jbass check with Dragboat, I think he still has his chrome set on the wall

#27 ·
Yep hung on the shop wall like an old musky deer head. Decent shape some scratches under the lower heat shield from leaning but other than that look pretty decent. Have the donkey goobers I pulled out of them too. One is bent up a little bit but could still be straightened out and reinstalled if you have to have that sort of thing.;) Not really interested in selling them but crap if you need a set and short on funds I would be willing to let them go, beats the crap out of that stock junk and a hell of alot cheaper than new ones.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.