Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Premium Member
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
O.k. guys I love coffee and like to drink it on the road, any insight on BEST motorcycle mugs/spill proof saw the Kuryakyn one, anyone own it?

Thanks all...

Keep the rubber side down!:D

· Premium Member
6,029 Posts
O.k. guys I love coffee and like to drink it on the road, any insight on BEST motorcycle mugs/spill proof saw the Kuryakyn one, anyone own it?

Thanks all...

Keep the rubber side down!:D
Kind of interested in this myself for the long morning hauls that I make...

· Registered
354 Posts
I put the Kury one on my cruizer, Has a swivel arm so it won't spill. I hardly ever use it any more.

HIGHLY recommend considering the location on the bars so it doesn't hit the tank when your forks are turned. The one I have now would most likely interfere with the fury tank.

· Premium Member
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
I put the Kury one on my cruizer, Has a swivel arm so it won't spill. I hardly ever use it any more.

HIGHLY recommend considering the location on the bars so it doesn't hit the tank when your forks are turned. The one I have now would most likely interfere with the fury tank.
Thanks for the info thats what I was wondering, so different from pictures when put in to field for real use!!!

I found this one at Dennis Kirk :

http://www.denniskirk.com/jsp/produ...e=&catId=&productId=p506697&leafCatId=&mmyId=

· Registered
354 Posts
I guess if it don't leak that would work if you can find a good place for it. Another option is, as funny as it may sound, but you might be able to get a regular bicycle bottle holder and mount it to the front frame rails. Good bicycle shops are making neat stuff now days.

· Registered
2,385 Posts
I guess if it don't leak that would work if you can find a good place for it. Another option is, as funny as it may sound, but you might be able to get a regular bicycle bottle holder and mount it to the front frame rails. Good bicycle shops are making neat stuff now days.
If they had one that held up to heat you could get a Camel Bak, I used to use those out mountain biking all day. I still use it occasionally when i go to school since its an hour ride, and see some sport bike people using them

· Premium Member
6,029 Posts

Yea, know all about them bicycle parts, sometimes we forget what else is out there to help us out though...

· Registered
500 Posts
As a trucker I live on caffeine and diesel - I run outta either one I pretty much stop rollin'. I'd also be interested in one that mounted on the bike (caffeine holder; not diesel :) if it worked well and didn't look TOO ridikilouz - be interested to see if anyone posts anything - thought about an IV type dispenser once but figured you'd need barbed needles to hold it in and well ... I'll hold off on that one for awhile I reckon :)

· Premium Member
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
As a trucker I live on caffeine and diesel - I run outta either one I pretty much stop rollin'. I'd also be interested in one that mounted on the bike (caffeine holder; not diesel :) if it worked well and didn't look TOO ridikilouz - be interested to see if anyone posts anything - thought about an IV type dispenser once but figured you'd need barbed needles to hold it in and well ... I'll hold off on that one for awhile I reckon :)
To FUNNY my man!

Well I think a mounted one may work on outside of handle bars I mean rotated forward so it wont hit tank on turns.

But I think the mug with carabiner is the way for me to go. Will have to see how it hangs on jacket, it may not be to comfy but I love the JAVA!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.