Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well first off I wanted to thank them for the A+ service and not trying to rape me pricing. Has a little problem installing my foward controls and need now to buy the gearshift arm I went to the partspitstop cause they are vendor here never again will that happen. Long story short partspitstop wants $17.00 to ship the part:mad: So after many emails pm's Asking them why so high and them not responding called up college they said sure 5.99 to ship it part was same price from either place but shipping was that much different.

Here is the website
http://www.collegebikeshop.com/fiche_select.asp

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
It is unbelivable what venders want to pass off as Handleing charges..!!On top of shipping.............:mad:

·
Premium Member
1,636 Posts
wow, that's nuts. I have noticed in the past that vendors that usually do this advertise the actual part cheaper than others but offset it in the S&H department but I see that wasnt the case with this part.

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea I have noticed some do the handling like bikebandit does but this was just shipping, I ship alot of parts we are a cub cadet, kioti, exmark dealer and I use the Flat rate 4.95 bax on alot of items and this would have fit it only cost another dollar for shipping and delivery conf.

·
Premium Member
13,702 Posts
when i ship from my shop i charge whatever the post office gets.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts