Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys! great to be here with other proud Fury owners. am new to the group but wanted to get some feedback on my custom painted and modded Fury. Am learning how to work my way through the website

Please check out my photo album. if you're interested..i am for hire independently. more info in my pics. Thanks! I am enjoying and admiring what people have done here on their Fury bikes. Email me at [email protected].

Attachments

·
Registered
179 Posts
not to ruin your day but it does look bad. i AM a custom painter and wow, i wouldnt buff that thing.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
people in person say the exact opposite you guys are sayin'. pics don't do it justice.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
and that's what i like. being the rebel not following what others do, which makes my fury that much more special.

·
Registered
179 Posts
hey man i didnt mean to offend you but i have never been a fan of chameleon paint. its your bike and all that cares is you like it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I think if you had a black or silver frame it would of made the paint job POP more and lose the fury lettering it makes the bike look a little corny, IMHO. Just how I feel about it so don't get mad.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi guys! great to be here with other proud Fury owners. am new to the group but wanted to get some feedback on my custom painted and modded Fury. Am learning how to work my way through the website

Please check out my photo album. if you're interested..i am for hire independently. more info in my pics. Thanks! I am enjoying and admiring what people have done here on their Fury bikes. Email me at [email protected].
I like it ! Most of the posters on this site have only been buying bolt on items that any one can buy and do . You , however , went out of your way to make this bike a one of a kind , yours and nobody elses . Good job my man , good job !

·
Registered
122 Posts
I agree that you did good by making it your own, most of the "band wagon" chopper type stuff I've seen out now for the fury sucks, theres nothing "chopped" about the fury. I love mine like nothing else, but a "chopper" it is not.

·
Registered
108 Posts
If you like it...thats what matters....as for me, not at all...you will be the ONLY guy with a bike like this..so that's cool..

·
Registered
3 Posts
i think what makes it look off, is the fact that the frame looks like the factory maroon color and not matching your custom color.....

·
Registered
4 Posts
Looks like

In 2004, Hondas VTX 1800 had the same STOCK color as the tank and fenders. Its not called purple, its actually 'fuschia'. From the pictures if you were trying to match the frame to that color, it didnt' happen.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Not mything, would look better if you painted everything like the frame too.

·
Registered
12,373 Posts
I do agree that individual tastes can differ quite a bit and you have to make it yours and do it how you like it, not how someone else likes it.....but I also have to agree with LIVE2RIDE. The Fury lettering has got to go.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts