Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
Hmm... I'm noticing several similar parts on our bikes :D Tribal Forward Controls, End Caps, Twister Intake, Arlen Ness Mirrors... LOL :cool: Keep up the good work!

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hmm... I'm noticing several similar parts on our bikes :D Tribal Forward Controls, End Caps, Twister Intake, Arlen Ness Mirrors... LOL :cool: Keep up the good work!
For some things I cannot re-invent "cool", I can only copy it :cool:

I'm holding off placing pics of the "bleeder" for Fury of the Month 'til I get with the guy working on some subtle graphics. Hopefully that will set me apart by a measurable amount. That, or L&M comes thru soon with a new rear fender :rolleyes:

BTW, I call this bike the "bleeder" 'cause if you walk too close and catch one of those sharp edges in the Tribal pegs, Arlen Ness scoops or Tribal fork nut covers, you ARE going to bleed.

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I really like that twisted spike intake. Very nice!
Thanks Dave.

Hey, you really need to switch out your profile photo. Every time I see a post from you, I immediately think you're in a wheelchair and wonder how you ride a Fury.

I can set up a poll here ...
In his profile avatar, does Super Moderator Dave Maher look like he's in:
A. A patio chair
B. A wheelchair
C. What's a Super Moderator
D. Is he related to Bill Maher

;)

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
Wheel Chair, definetly Wheel Chair

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Really interesting idea to make GIF'ed picture!

I will try to do the same, hope you don't mind if I will steal your idea :)
Let me know if I can help. I think more pics like this help get the point across. I'll be doing another animated GIF with the Kuryakyn chrome case covers next week.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts