Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry about the confusing Kuryakyn thread I posted last week. I stated that their website lists only 2 items for the Fury-Engine Case Cover and Master Cylinder Cover. With that statement in mind, some of you have stated that you have installed Kuryakyn Deep Dish Turn Signal Bezels with Smoke Lenses on your Fury's(confusing to ME-how can this be done when they don't make them). Tech Support at Kuryakyn has clarified all of these facts and says that they will probably be releasing turn signal products for the Fury in the near future and that those of you who say that you already have them are probably using a bezel/lens for a different bike and altering it to make it work or you may have gotten lucky and it fits right out of the box. That is what I was wondering about-what product(part #)did you use and did you have to alter it to make it fit? I am interested in doing both front and rear.

Thanks Again

·
Registered
358 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,727 Posts
I used the LED Silver Bullets #1613 on the front and the back. The back mounted on my strut. I do not have the stock fender anymore. On the front you will need a bracket. I ordered mine from Paul at Stumpwerx (AKA Arizona Phats).
Arizona Phats
374 Lily RD
London, KY 40744

[email protected]

·
Registered
358 Posts
Same here, extra set of smoked front and rear. I did what Richard did, just mounted them different, I use halogen mini silver bullets with 49mm 2 pc clamps and wrapped a thin pc of metal behind the clamps

·
Registered
358 Posts
I see that now.

I didn't mount mine with a bracket like yours, I used a Kury 2 pc clamp. I wanted mine in the same place as the stock lights, wanted them even with the headlight

Attachments

·
Registered
358 Posts
I thought about that and I may slide them down flush with the HL, not sure. Its sitting in the shop right now waiting on the wheel chromer

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
I like them in the same place as the stock lights, better than the harbor lights that were on it

·
Premium Member
4,475 Posts
I thought about that and I may slide them down flush with the HL, not sure. Its sitting in the shop right now waiting on the wheel chromer
I don't know if its of any interest to any of you who are swapping out you stock directional lenses but thought I would mention it as an option. When I first purchased my fury I installed a set of the mirrored chrome lenses that I had removed from a Shadow VTX that I had hanging around my garage and I got to tell you they looked real cool on the bike and a lot better than the stock ones and fit with no problem.The direction housing used for the fury are the same that Honda has been using through out the years on the VTX. I have since swapped these out for the bullets lights but I did cut down and grind these mirrored lenses ito fit the bullets only because they looked so cool. I only bring this up as another option to the smoke lenses because I think they look a lot better than the smoke lenses.They look like a piece of chrome until you turn the directional light on allowing the amber light to shine through but when they are off they appear to be a chrome or mirror type finish. You can often find them on ebay and you just might want to check them out as another option for you if your staying with the stock lights. Good Luck!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.