Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If any of you west coast people are interested... We have a ride scheduled for Saturday February 5th. Stephen from Australia, Tony from Alberta and Gar from BC are flying in for the weekend just for this ride.
We are also meeting up Friday evening for dinner/beers.

We have a decent number going. Would be great if more could attend.

Gar - All the way from the Great White North.
Tony - a.k.a Inventor of the T-mod, also from Great White North.
Stephen - from a reallllllly long way - Down Under
Tony Fury - meeting at his house in Huntington Beach.
Nomohd
Trip
Olyn
Taz - Actually giving up skiing for a weekend just for this ride!
Shane - have to wait till closer to date
RSS - update when closer to date. James might be afraid to run with us big dogs... :D
Mickey - possible maybe

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
this sounds like a great time!!!

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
You guys are lucky to get to ride year around. Im jealous.

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
T, this sounds like a really great event. Be sure to say hello to Gar, Tony and all the rest of the guys for me. Have a great time.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Bitchin! I'd like to go if this one is 'open'...someone let me know so's I can decide if I'll be able to finish up my lights before then...

·
Premium Member
1,299 Posts
GOD, I have not been to Cooks Corner since 1975. it was THE plase to be then. I guess that it still is.

Yes it is at Live Oak canyon rd and Santiago canyon rd. just shoot up El Toro rd. and you wil get there.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
I should be there... have some maintenance to do on the bike here shortly, but most likely I will be there, no matter what taz says about me.... :p Need to update Olyn's too as he said he is going. Oh, Olyn... Only 142 days left till the next skool girl run ;)

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Is this on Live Oak Canyon Rd?
Yeah that is the one.

As for me... looks like I will not have duty but not sure with the up coming excercise so as soon as I have it locked in I will let T know. Also will hit up a couple more Fury riders down here and see what they are up to.

As for Mickey... what else is new... he most likely only have 2,000 miles still on his bike... LOL :D

·
Registered
70 Posts
That's it...

No one calls me out punk!

I've officially cancelled my 17th annual flag football tournament for this ride!

Count me in, as I will be showing off the newest bike of the group, not that fugly blacked-out crap you putt around on Shane!

See you in my rearview mirror.

Mickey

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
No one calls me out punk!

I've officially cancelled my 17th annual flag football tournament for this ride!

Count me in, as I will be showing off the newest bike of the group, not that fugly blacked-out crap you putt around on Shane!

See you in my rearview mirror.

Mickey
Lol, now that's funny... don't caaarrreee who you are... :p

Oh, and bout time... ;)

1 - 20 of 82 Posts