Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Well I kind of like it but might need to be a little shorter and with a pad and I would be sold. Is the bars next to the rear tire for saddle bags? And what is the front bar around the radiator? And is this what a Germany Fury can look like with a few options? Just wondering... Looks good though. :cool:

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
May be I have been up to long and not wanting to stiffel inovation, but the sissy bar reminds me of my shower caddy that I hang on the shower pipe, disk is mirror for shaving, and rack is soap tray.

·
Super Moderator
6,731 Posts
Nice observation Mental, and yes it is past your bed time unless you’re staying up late for bingo with ladies.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
May be I have been up to long and not wanting to stiffel inovation, but the sissy bar reminds me of my shower caddy that I hang on the shower pipe, disk is mirror for shaving, and rack is soap tray.
Ha ha ha, yes that's correct! I think it will be liked some people.

·
Registered
314 Posts
I guess I'm kinda diggin it.. I don't know if it's what I'm gonna get but it's different and a step in the right direction. Interesting bags on that ride.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'd like to know if the saddle bag option is available seperately ???
Yes, this part there will be individually! We can not buy yet! It is still a prototype.

Here is the address from the American base:
Ledrie USA Inc
101 West 22nd St Suite 207,
Lombard IL 60148
Illinois
USA
e-mail: [email protected]

·
Registered
438 Posts
In Europe, too funny parts are made!

A cool Sissybar in "Easy Rider-style" with Solorack. :) How do you like it?
Corbin should take some cues from these guys. This works with throw over bags and doesn't look bad. That windscreen has decent lines as well.

Good find!

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Yes, it is a holder for saddle bags!

I've asked myself too! The manufacturer says at the front bar can be mounted footrests. So similar to a highway bar.
I am interested in the saddle bag idea... like I said before not really sure on the backrest and that is with looking at it some more... but could go for the saddle bags with the Cobra rack... now that combo would look good with a roll bag... west coast rode trip here I come :D

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
A lot of the forum guys and gals have been asking for some these types of option choices and any option choice for the fury is a good one for someone. Thanks for sharing your find with us.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Hmmm, interesting... looks like it uses the rear screw hole too for stability. Not to shabby of a sissy bar actually! Would like to see an option that either uses the current after factory made holes for the sissy bar or just uses the holes from the seat in order to work...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts