Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
always wanted a FURRY one. and those seats--you can play chess at traffic lights.

·
Super Moderator
6,731 Posts
Interesting, I thought for sure he was gonna knock the bike over as some point. He has definitely spent some money on. Were those the 8* trees?

·
Super Moderator
6,731 Posts
I would assume Custom; otherwise we would have heard a lot more about it. His Title says Custom.

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
Damm, I thought that bike was going over also! I've seen a few similar headlights but I don't recognize that one. Does anyone know what style headlight that is on the bike and who makes it?

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
look at the triple trees they are custom (not L&M) Also when lowing the bike you can hear the air exhast not charge like MFRs so it is real air ride..

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Could any body tell where that is?? I am wondering if that is in Japan. If it is I may need to do more pocking around.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
I like the headlight, would like to know whick one it is also. Interested to see how he hid all those connections that are in the housing.

And whats up with the radiator sticking out like that? At first i got all excited and thought he crammed an 1800 in there!

Also i didn't see a tank for the air system.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
maybe the radiator is out for room? There are no signs of a compressor nor the tank or line running up front. Very clean, but i cant see that being a pleasureable ride.

·
Registered
630 Posts
maybe the radiator is out for room? There are no signs of a compressor nor the tank or line running up front. Very clean, but i cant see that being a pleasureable ride.
The radiator is a vtx cover, bet its just mounted forward on the frame.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
The frame is not chromed, its metalic silver. The rear swing arm is either polished/chromed or has covers on it. The forks look longer than stock but no seems for the added length. Definately some aftermarket trees, dont like the lines milled into them though. The tranmission cover (primary?) is different, it bulges in the back. Also the left side frame, boomerang part, has buttons on it.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Looks like he has about an 8 or 9" extenders on the top of the forks to give it that extra long look, might be the L&M tree's with some custom shavings on it, but I don't think so (I know I have seen those tree's somewhere though, on a custom bike at one of my bike night rally's)... Also, I loosely translated what he said:

"Overwhelming sense of weight, give off a feeling of luxury FURY. Has more than enough material to bring out high performance suspension and the air over full plate every single detail."

Love that paint job though... :D and the custom air suspension is pretty cool too...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts