Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey...Is any one else experiencing or has experienced a leak at the hose connection coming out of the rear cylinder? Its actually the nipple instead of the hose clamp. Ive had the bike for four months and have put 6400 miles on it and this is pretty frustrating.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
Have you gone in for any recalls there... rider?... there are already 3 or 4 out, one of which concerns areas of the radiator hoses... 8500 miles on mine and have gone in for every recall.. with only 1 post... have you been reading some of the recalls we have put out to the other riders?

·
Premium Member
2,565 Posts
Have you gone in for any recalls there... rider?... there are already 3 or 4 out, one of which concerns areas of the radiator hoses... 8500 miles on mine and have gone in for every recall.. with only 1 post... have you been reading some of the recalls we have put out to the other riders?
There has only been 1 recall, there have been 2 other service bulletins, 1 is on coolant leaks, 1 is on noise emission labels. Take it in and have the dealer look at it, they replace the clamps with differant types at no cost to you

·
Registered
394 Posts
Hey...Is any one else experiencing or has experienced a leak at the hose connection coming out of the rear cylinder? Its actually the nipple instead of the hose clamp. Ive had the bike for four months and have put 6400 miles on it and this is pretty frustrating.
Thanks
I bet it would be real frustrating if you had a custom bike with no warranty & not a Honda.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Yes I noticed a coolant leak to as I was putting the bike up for the winter, was going to wait til spring to take things apart didn't know about the recall so looks like I'll be heading to the dealership for the fixes. Thanks everyone for the info.

Larry

1 - 9 of 9 Posts