Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
Actually looks pretty good considering... Surprised actually... but, price is a little steep considering its 10% of the price of our bike... Why so much? I can see 600 maybe, especially with all the curves... but 1400, especially NOT painted?

·
Premium Member
1,299 Posts
Accessories

I just picked up my fury #401, I had the honda dealer order my Corbin fairing and saddlebags for me. YES $1400 is alot but if you can afford a $14000 bike it isnt that big a deal to add $3100 for the nice touches.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Actually looks pretty good considering... Surprised actually... but, price is a little steep considering its 10% of the price of our bike... Why so much? I can see 600 maybe, especially with all the curves... but 1400, especially NOT painted?
RSS... I Believe That The Price Includes Paint... They Said They May Not Paint To Match If It Is A New (Just Introduced Model Year) Color, But Our Bikes And Colors Have Been Out For A Little While Now. I Like The Concept On This Piece But I Do Not Think I Will Get One Since IMO It Takes Away From The "Chopper Look"...:cool:

http://www.corbin.com/honda/hfuryfair.shtml

·
Registered
331 Posts
I think the fairing looks good. For all of you complaining about the price, buy a harley and find out what H-D stands for in their accessories. It is the same everywhere. you pay for the Corbin name, Honda, Vance & Hines, Kryakyn, etc.. Then if they are not a big company you pay more for the part because it costs them more to make it.

I would like one of these, but the price tag is too high right now. I'll settle for my tiny Hondaline windbreaker(which is 99.9% useless). I'd like forward controls, but they are not in my budget so I settled for swingwing pegs at 1/4 the cost. I'd like the triple tree, but will settle for the 3" fork extenders.

·
Registered
523 Posts
I just picked up my fury #401, I had the honda dealer order my Corbin fairing and saddlebags for me. YES $1400 is alot but if you can afford a $14000 bike it isnt that big a deal to add $3100 for the nice touches.
Dude,for what you have into the Fury with the Corbin stuff you could have bought a Victory Cross Country.And you would have got way more bang for your buck with a 106 cubic inch engine making 97 hp.

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
It seemed to strange looking to me. Just seems out of place. Pics never do justice though. Probably a much nicer ride with it. All the wind blocked. I love riding in the city but that wind will bug the shit outta ya on the highway after to long. Does me any way.

·
Registered
287 Posts
It seemed to strange looking to me. Just seems out of place. Pics never do justice though. Probably a much nicer ride with it. All the wind blocked. I love riding in the city but that wind will bug the shit outta ya on the highway after to long. Does me any way.
The Normal Highway Speed Wind Does Not Bother Me To Much, It Is Those "It Is Fixin' To Come A Flood" Cross Winds That I Do Not Care For. :D

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
The Normal Highway Speed Wind Does Not Bother Me To Much, It Is Those "It Is Fixin' To Come A Flood" Cross Winds That I Do Not Care For. :D
You aint kiddin!
The kind of wind where you are at a constant lean into it and thinking "hmmm,
if this wind lets up out of no where I will probably wipe out because I am leaning into it so far." Yea, that wind bugs me to.

·
Registered
211 Posts
looks awesome

This thing looks amazing. Price is ridiculous but the benefits would be great. Sure wish someone would come out with the same look without the porsche price tag!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Can't believe someone would plug a Victory on a Fury site. Who wants a Polaris over a Honda?
Not all of us buy Fury's because that's all we can afford. Some of us actually like these bikes. They are a great platform to get creative with.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.