Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

· Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New k&q looking seat that folds down. But the thing i thought was interesting was the picture of the new saddlebags they are working on. I dont think bags look rt on the bike but these kinda look good. They are hard bags also. Knowing them, prob be to expensive to even think about.

· Premium Member
6,029 Posts
New k&q looking seat that folds down. But the thing i thought was interesting was the picture of the new saddlebags they are working on. I dont think bags look rt on the bike but these kinda look good. They are hard bags also. Knowing them, prob be to expensive to even think about.
Are you talking about the rumble seat? I am undecided about this, but it does come heated, might be nice for winter time... I have seen the pics on their website, but I think I would have to see it in person.

And yea, those saddlebags look like they are going to be pricey... we'll see...

· Premium Member
4,750 Posts
lol your in Cali what do you need heated seats for? Everything always is expensive so why would this be any different.

· Premium Member
6,029 Posts
lol your in Cali what do you need heated seats for? Everything always is expensive so why would this be any different.
I don't know... lol, a heated seat sounds kind of cool.. but, it does get down in the 40's during the winter time here... :rolleyes:

· Registered
1,010 Posts
IMO Corbin is doing nothing to make the Fury any better. I don't like any of there seats and all the other accessories look like [email protected]#.... Corbin has done nothing but destroied the beauty of the Fury... I will not purchase any items at this time from Corbin... not until they learn how to flow with the bike than trying to create their own version of the Fury. This is just my opinion.

· Registered
625 Posts
I know I've said this before,hard cases on a Fury is not the right way to go.You'll be fitting an air bag next!

· Registered
202 Posts
IMO Corbin is doing nothing to make the Fury any better. I don't like any of there seats and all the other accessories look like [email protected]#.... Corbin has done nothing but destroied the beauty of the Fury... I will not purchase any items at this time from Corbin... not until they learn how to flow with the bike than trying to create their own version of the Fury. This is just my opinion.
I agreee...the Corbin stuff is fugly as hell! Can't they see that their stuff looks like shart on the fury? If I wanted fairings, big fat seats, side bags, I would have boughten a different kind of bike. Dummy up Corbin.

· Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
They now have the bags on site forsale 1700, ouch. Even though the forum gods will put their fury on me (pun intended), i think they look bad ass. And, to me, it brings all those gaudy parts together.

If i had 2500 to blow i would do it.

· Premium Member
4,750 Posts
To each there own, but my opinion is that the bike is not a tourer and does not look good with fairing or hard bags, with that being said I don't mind the quick release windshields and some throw over bags for small trips, but like I said this bike just doesn't look right with hard mounted equipment on it.

· Registered
1,152 Posts
Guess I am crazy too, I kinda like the look. Put some chrome wheels, extended controls and a cruise control on there and hit the road. When you get back home just take it off and you still have a damn good looking bike for short trips.

· Registered
145 Posts
As was mentioned earlier... everybody has their own taste... Its not that I don't have throw-over saddlebags & use them on the Fury... I do, but when I look at that photo, the rear end reminds me (for some reason) of a Vespa...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.