Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just recently bought a Matte Grey Fury with the Corbin Package......Didnt really want the headlight fairing but it was basically thrown in with the bike at a real good price so I took it. The bike only has 18 miles on it so the fairing is brand new, except for three centimeter size scratches that can barely be seen (moving the bike to the side of my house and I hit the edge of the fairing on my house! I know, I know very stupid). A brand new fairing from Corbin retails at around 1,400.00. I would be willing to sell it for 1,000.00 plus shipping (firm). Thanks

Check out Corbin's website.....I have the exact same fairing that is on the website. Their pics are 360 view so it is better than anything I could post: http://www.corbin.com/honda/hfurychin.shtml

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Alright already, I get you guys dont like the fairing, but this post isnt about who doesnt like it.......damn give me a break, I am just tryin to sell it so I can buy other parts for the bike.

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
This is a for sale post, if you don't want to buy it, don't post.

Good Luck with the sale :cool:

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Great.....well looks like this will be the last time I will post anything for sale on Fury Forums
just remember, you only gotten a few people who didn't like it post. theres a lot more people out there.. post away, bigger pics if needed

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
I would really consider picking it up if I had a matte bike and a extra $1k laying around. A lot of us guy here is the central US like the bagger look on a Fury so dont listen to the few goof balls talking trash, there are people out there that want these and that is a great price on it. Good luck.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts