Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
I like the looks, couple of questions for you. How quick and easy is it to change out to a solo seat? Have you had passenger on it, intrested in the comfort level for a passenger?

Cheers.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I like the looks, couple of questions for you. How quick and easy is it to change out to a solo seat? Have you had passenger on it, intrested in the comfort level for a passenger?

Cheers.
The K/Q seat is just one bolt. Real easy. I also have a single custom seat that is a pain due to added side padding. Getting the 2 bolts in and secured takes a bit of time.
The K/Q seat is really comfortable for me and the wifey gave a thumbs up!

·
Registered
21 Posts
The K/Q seat is just one bolt. Real easy. I also have a single custom seat that is a pain due to added side padding. Getting the 2 bolts in and secured takes a bit of time.
The K/Q seat is really comfortable for me and the wifey gave a thumbs up!
Nice , thanks for the feedback. The king and Queen need to be comfortable. Is there a break in period like I have been reading.

Cheers.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice , thanks for the feedback. The king and Queen need to be comfortable. Is there a break in period like I have been reading.

Cheers.
The Corbin K/Q is super comfy. No break in period for me. I also have a C&C solo seat that isn't quite as comfortable. Both are night and day vs the stock seat.:)

On a side note, the 2" handlebar risers were the best add on in my opinion. plus they line up better with the higher seat looks wise.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Definitely leaning towards the KQ seat. Did you order it directly from Corbin and if so do they ask for weight and height? Where did you find the 2" risers?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1 - 11 of 11 Posts