Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after reshaping/replacing the foam of my oem rider/passenger, am i still hurting my ass during long rides >1,5 hours.

Sadly the oem seat has scuffed a bit of the paint of my fuel tank, so i need a seat that covers the first inch of the tank.

At the moment i'm thinking about buying either the king and queen or the dual tour seat from corbin.

Does anyone have the dual tour seat and k&q from corbin, got pics? On a black fury?

I know RSS has a k&q but couldnt find pics on the forum.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Serge, my advice to you is don't go for the corbin, they're to expensive in europe,if you really want a seat you can use with real comfort go for a mustang touring seat.I did & I love it.:)

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
I agree with Lofty!

I didn't go Corbin. I went C&C first and, although it was a nice seat, it still wasn't exactly what I needed. So, on the recommendation of some friends, I went Mustang and got both the Vintage Wide driver and passenger seats with backrests. Man what a difference! The backrests are removable, but are really great on longer rides and keep me from hurting. The seat is much more comfortable for my large frame (I'm 6'4" and weigh over 300...but losing!). The passenger seat is also MUCH more comfortable than Corbin and more comfortable, I understand from those who have tried the Mustang seat, than the C&C one even. I'd recommend Mustang. The installation was easy, too, but gave me a very secure feeling.

Dick

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
@lofty, I know somebody in the US who could ship me the seat. So the approximate price will be 500euro for a KQ after tax/customs/shipping.

The mustang would be around 800euro. (Solo seat+passenger+backrests.)

@Dick, did you also try the corbin for a long drive? Which one?

I'm not so fond of the 2 part solution that mustang offers, I would rather have a one piece seat. On the other hand I could also drive sometimes solo with the bib on the fender.

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
I just sat on a Corbin

I didn't ride on the Corbin at all, just sat on the bike and it was a bit disappointing. I didn't like their backrests as much either. But a seat is an individual thing. I'm saying that for me, the Mustang was the final solution.

Dick

1 - 5 of 5 Posts