Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Neck Brace: Chrome or Black

Fork Covers, Upper & Lower: These are a bit different from anything we've seen before. They are a 2 layer, 3D system. (..and you don't need glasses:cool:) Each layer will be available in chrome or black.

Tank Bib: Same 2 layer / 3D concept with each layer available in Chrome or Black. Be patient with this one as we are building a special die to get the compound curves correct. This demo unit was hand done on an English Wheel and the finish isn't really good enough for chrome yet.

Variants of the above as well as some more cool stuff coming. Pricing and availability will be announced this coming week.

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
Richard. They r getting there. From what I saw they are basically assembling the fender and support system and the should be close to done.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
I was thinking about putting red x's on my bike!
How much for those Raw??:confused::eek::p

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Not impressed. I can make even better X's blindfolded. And mine come in more than one color.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
yeah I also get "invalid attachments" but I'm anxious to see them
I can't freakin wait to see that tank "bib". I've been foaming at the mouth ever since i saw the original on the frankenfury.

·
Premium Member
3,248 Posts
I can't freakin wait to see that tank "bib". I've been foaming at the mouth ever since i saw the original on the frankenfury.
Had my eye on that too JATO, I cannot see any pics either ! :(

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
I can make better X's at a much cheaper price!!

[XXX

These are bigger and much better quality!
MADE IN THE USA!

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
I can make better X's at a much cheaper price!!

[XXX

These are bigger and much better quality!
MADE IN THE USA!
WHOA don't screw this up for the rest of us BYBER!!:mad: You need to go ahead and buy their X's so i can get mine half off. It's time for you to be a team player!:mad:

BTW your X's are still overpriced.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Really? You guys can’t see the pictures? I can see every last one of them.

Richard i hope your kidding!? If not you better help us out!:)

1 - 20 of 71 Posts