Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there have been discussions on this, I did search (got tired of searching on this antiquated search engine).....

I'm thinking of getting a solo C&C seat (yeah, I know Steveo) and wondered what options are now available for covering the pillion holes....and if I decide, to take the sissy bar off, what could I cover those holes with? Anyone have pics or ideas?

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
I know there have been discussions on this, I did search (got tired of searching on this antiquated search engine).....

I'm thinking of getting a solo C&C seat (yeah, I know Steveo) and wondered what options are now available for covering the pillion holes....and if I decide, to take the sissy bar off, what could I cover those holes with? Anyone have pics or ideas?

Thanks.
Could buy my Hondaline Chrome Plated Rear Fender Panel http://www.cruisercustomizing.com/d...Panel___Honda_Fury_for_Honda_1300_Fury_VT1300 off of me for 60$ shipped if you want to go that route... that is what I used to use when I had my double off and was going solo...

Just an Idea though... :D don't know if it will work with the C&C seat though, maybe somebody knows?

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
look at my album--i've got a Cobra luggage rack and plugged the holes with black button plugs from Home Depot.
you'll have to squirt some clear caulk in the holes first or else the buttons will pop through the bottom.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts