Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
nope, I thought about them to, you know incase it would have a fall over, i dont want scrape my paint. But I dont think I could get passed the cruiser looking part on a chopper.

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
Yeah ! Found an old thread.
Well, has anyone found a good looking pair of crash bars for the fury??

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
Seems like most fury owners are not concerned about crash bars. I am. So I looked into a place someone else had posted about, and found some nice crash bars that would go great with the fury. Here's a pic with info:

Right click and hit "open image in new tab."

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
Bump.
Does no one seriously care about Fury crash bars??

·
Registered
62 Posts
Don't Even Go There.

Bump.
Does no one seriously care about Fury crash bars??
I've been interested in crash bars for a while. And especially now that I checked out gregscycles.com. Hopefully no one else or at least few other Fury riders will take a look and decide to get those DeepSickness Highway to Hell Bars.

Those crash bars not only look sick but will also "leave a mark" should they ever be put to the test during a "sliding layover".:eek: They also look to be extra foot/leg rests for the long haul.

And of course one would also have to get the Ape Hanger Bars to match; which, in my book, would complement and/or complete the old-school chopper look. I for one, would like to see a red, white & blue "Easy Rider" Fury Chopper.:cool: It's probably already been done by one of us other old-timers with flashback memories from the '60's...or was it the '70's???:confused:

I signed up for Gregs newsletter for a chance to win the DeepSickness Handlebars; which after I win will prompt me to then purchase black Highway to Hell Bars.:)

So please, to the haters and the undecided: "Do not" check out this web site!

There, that "Don't Go There" autta add to Greg's web traffic.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
337 Posts
Seems like most fury owners are not concerned about crash bars. I am. So I looked into a place someone else had posted about, and found some nice crash bars that would go great with the fury. Here's a pic with info:

Right click and hit "open image in new tab."
Those look sweet. How would you attach them?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts