Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my day came Friday,locked up back tire to avoid crash and back tire hooked a manhole that had been raised for street repaving,fliped bike trashed tank and fender lots of rash,I ended up lucky despite a cuncushion,and road rash on hands no broken bones,5 grand damage to bike so far ,time for some new goodies during the rebuild :)

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Oh shit man Glad your ok with minor rash. Did you kick that cager's ass when you got up? Your better off having the bike looked at completely before you rebuild it. Hopefully no frame damage.

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Damn!!! Hey As long as your still alive thats the main thing, the bike can be a total loss and it wouldn't matter. they make'm everyday

·
Premium Member
4,750 Posts
Like the others said, glad to hear you're ok despite the circumstances, just take it easy and heal and worry about the bike later.

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Glad your ok, have the bike checked out thuroughly, and keep your eyes open for parts to keep rebuild cost low then you can get some serious work done (there are fenders off and on if you like OEM on ebay) and some members probably have parts you can collect too

·
Registered
886 Posts
all I have left of my fury is my owners manual but you're welcome to have it if you need it. Glad you're ok bro.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.