Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
2,385 Posts
Mine was probably a little cheaper, gotta add sales tax, tag, and if they charge Setup/prep.

· Registered
135 Posts
my local dealer has 9 at $11,200. Amazing

· Registered
166 Posts
I got mine at a Harley/Honda dealership for $11,500. I asked why they were so cheap and he told me they could afford to do it because of the outrageous mark-ups on Harleys. At least he was honest.

· Registered
177 Posts
i got screwed by supply and demand

i paid 14,620 plus another 1500 for the extended warranty back in september (by the time i found out i could have gotten the warranty from someplace else it was too late) now i know this is excessive but i am in hawaii and at the time it was only 6 on the island mine did not make it out the crate before i bought it. the dealers here were not budging on the price i tried plus i paid cash no loan did not make a difference . but oh well i am still happy.

· Premium Member
6,715 Posts
i paid 14,620 plus another 1500 for the extended warranty back in september (by the time i found out i could have gotten the warranty from someplace else it was too late) now i know this is excessive but i am in hawaii and at the time it was only 6 on the island mine did not make it out the crate before i bought it. the dealers here were not budging on the price i tried plus i paid cash no loan did not make a difference . but oh well i am still happy.
That’s too bad. They probably don’t want you to pay cash, then they can’t make money off of you on the finance side.

· Registered
3,391 Posts
I also got a matte silver at $12,000 at 6.9%. It was $12,900 and
The dealer told me If I can find one cheaper anywhere they would match it. I found one for $11,400 but it would have cost me $600 to get it to where I live. So I got it at $12,000.

· Registered
3,093 Posts
I also got a matte silver at $12,000 at 6.9%. It was $12,900 and
The dealer told me If I can find one cheaper anywhere they would match it. I found one for $11,400 but it would have cost me $600 to get it to where I live. So I got it at $12,000.
This is exactly what my dealer is telling me. Im going in with HIS sales ad from Ebay for 11.5K and one in NJ for 11K. We shall see if he hold true to his word.

· Registered
3,093 Posts
Thats a great rate, I got 3.9% for 36 months

Seems like prices range region to region but smaller more rural dealers have a harder time moving these bad boys. The Urban market IMO is more suited for the STYLE of the FURY!
How much did you put down, and what are your payments a month? Me personally im trying to keep my payments around $200 a month. Putting 3K down and financing for 5 years puts me right there with Honda Financing. I still plan on going to my credit union and seeing what they have to offer.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.