Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Friday I was cruzin here in SC on the Fury and it was 60, today a 2 inch sheet of ice has covered the roads all day and it's snowing more. Crazy weather, that's Southern winter for yea! Ready for spring!

·
Premium Member
6,727 Posts
Your lucky, we haven't been able to ride in 2 months. Hopefully I can get out a day or two in March. Bout 15 degrees right now.:mad:

·
Premium Member
13,738 Posts
Friday I was cruzin here in SC on the Fury and it was 60, today a 2 inch sheet of ice has covered the roads all day and it's snowing more. Crazy weather, that's Southern winter for yea! Ready for spring!
15 inches of snow on us.glad i have the fury tore down right now. rideing my vtx when i can ride. we rode on thursday at 56 degrees.friday night it dumped on us.ride safe

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
Uggg, hate to go all tree hugging on people...

Actually, global warming is happening... it's supposed to create a more turbulent weather pattern (weird) as it starts to warm up the earth (i.e. Florida getting frost bitten a few weeks back)... Right now, we are tilted away from the sun, so we don't have as much as an affect if we were constantly facing towards the sun. The tilt in our earth is what gives us our season's and helps slow down global warming, this is why it will take years for it to hit us... maybe even 50, why we have to stop thinking in the now and think about our children's future..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts