Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Dammit T, whatcha go do that fer!!! Now I'm buying more sh*t!! Bye Bye taxes!!

·
Registered
118 Posts
20% off more chrome

hmm. ok i don't know how to say it so i'll just say it. i"m a chrome whore. my name is Trip and I'm a chromoholic. Its been 30 days since i bought any accessories for my bike....Hi Trip (in unison-all the other chromoholics) Do I get a chip or something?

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
hmm. ok i don't know how to say it so i'll just say it. i"m a chrome whore. my name is Trip and I'm a chromoholic. Its been 30 days since i bought any accessories for my bike....Hi Trip (in unison-all the other chromoholics) Do I get a chip or something?
I'll give you a chip the next time I see you... because the chip I have is no longer valid... Spent 440$, errr 600$ on Chrome on Friday :eek:

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Just trying to stay up with you guys is all, everything I've been doing up to this point has been little, but noticable things... Started in on the little, not so noticable things now, doing the rest of the handlebars & controls, Fork caps from Accutronix, an LED chrome plate for my air filter (looks pretty cool actually), new engine covers for the sides from bike bike parts... Kury swingwing peg, Xoprodox toe pegs... and a couple of other things, but I'll let you guys see that when it's on the bike :D

·
Registered
219 Posts
All this chrome is pissing me off.................................it's forcing me to work :mad:

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
All this chrome is pissing me off.................................it's forcing me to work :mad:
Lol... no kidding right... but, I am 3/4 of the way done and can almost see the finish line on the other side of the hill... see the flags at least above the line...

Sooo freaking close... Soon it will be detail time and I'll fix all the little tiny things wrong with the bike... uggg

1 - 11 of 11 Posts