Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Premium Member
2,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Start your engines...Six Flags (Valencia) will host the first ever "Crusin for a cause" charity ride Sunday June 6, Proceeds to boys/girls club, Old Road Harley to donate a M/C to be auctioned off. Registration to start 8:00am Kick stands up @ 9:00am (Ride starts @ Theme park) Riders will depart on a 50 mile ride making stops along the way for a chance to win prizes. the ride concludes at six flags for a afternoon of food, music, rides. All bikes involved in ride will be parked in front of theme park for all guests to view :D
PLEASE BE ADVISED
Due to weather conditions and other circumstances, operating times and dates of events may be canceled, delayed, or changed without notice.
Tickets are, Advance Purchase: $40 for riders and $35 for guests or, Day of Event: $50 for riders and $45 for guests. Tickets can be purchased online PROMO CODE: MAGICRIDE or by contacting Group Sales at 661-255-4500.
Kinda Pricey but it get's you into the park also..........

· Premium Member
455 Posts
I would like to add that if you live on the East Coast, June 6th is the God Bless America motorcycle ride from Greencastle Pa. to Martinsburg WV. to the V A center. This ride benefits veterans. It's an hour long ride and last year there were 2,015 motorcycles. I don't normally like this big of a ride, but to see the people 2 and 3 deep on all of the bridges and parked along I-81 waving their flags always gets to me and I'm glad to donate to ride for this cause. This ride will move you. I'm not sure of the details but you can google it. Just make sure that you search for the 2010 ride for correct information.

· Premium Member
1,965 Posts
I would like to add that if you live on the East Coast, June 6th is the God Bless America motorcycle ride from Greencastle Pa. to Martinsburg WV. to the V A center. This ride benefits veterans. It's an hour long ride and last year there were 2,015 motorcycles. I don't normally like this big of a ride, but to see the people 2 and 3 deep on all of the bridges and parked along I-81 waving their flags always gets to me and I'm glad to donate to ride for this cause. This ride will move you. I'm not sure of the details but you can google it. Just make sure that you search for the 2010 ride for correct information.

Smokyboy:
You might want to post this in the East Coast Regional Forum..
Long ride for us out west..:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.