Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Yea, we saw those about a year ago... still breaks my heart that they are so much money, otherwise they would be on my bike already...

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
They are cool. Very small break receiver on it but I guess once the system is full and bled you don't need much. Looks like it would be a bitch filling it though.
I wonder if the price will come down after a while?

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
I should have read the whole article. They have a way of filling and bleeding it in the grip.
What do I have to put o ebay??

·
Premium Member
2,482 Posts
Yeah, I was eyeing those early on before I spent money on all the other mods... somehow I can't justify $2000 for controls when for almost the same price I could have some RC Components wheels that will catch more eyes.

·
Premium Member
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am waiting on the NC lottery (not holding my breath).

·
Registered
396 Posts
The price only looks high, until you add everything up with a calculator & compare to similar quality products. Keep in mind that you are getting new switches, switch housings, wiring harness, clutch perch, clutch lever, clutch master cylinder, clutch hose, brake perch, brake lever, brake master cylinder, brake hose and billet grips. Everything is wired, plumbed, & ready to install. These are very high quality custom parts with hidden master cylinders & they are made in Las Vegas, NV. USA. Custom Cycle Controls is a great company that is family owned & operated that makes great quality products. We are proud that they offer our billet grips as an option.

·
Premium Member
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
AB, I am NOT knocking the quality of the company or the product.

I believe that these are the best on the market, and as you said. you get all new items (switches, levers, ect.) and they look hot as hell and clean up the bars.

but it is still a good deal of money for a mod. I know that we bought these bikes with the idea that they are a "money pit" and that we would be mod'ing the hell out of them. but as djconroy said there are other "eye catching" mod's for less.

but you better believe that if I find 2k I will be putting these on my bike.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Looking at the BIG bundles of wires that have to exit the bars at some point, on their way to the headlight cowl, I'd be concerned about how big a hole I'd have to drill in the bars and how much that would weaken them. Just saying...............

Cheers

·
Premium Member
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
I will be as soon as I can save up the $.
But as Barfury said.
The big question is getting past the mount bolt at the bottom of the stack bars.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts