Premium Member
1,995 Posts
That is pretty bad ass!

I love what they did here:

·
Registered
287 Posts
Almost Had Me...

I Almost Talked Myself Into Tapping Into The PayPal Account :) , Then I Realized It Did Not Have The Sumo-X 250 Kit Installed :eek: ... Hint Hint Russelville. ;)

Nice Looking Fury, Just Needs That Wide Tire. :D

·
Registered
829 Posts
I like the paint on the pumkins!

All that paint and they don't paint the side covers too? Could use a debadging too, but nice paint and wheels.

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
Chrome Radiator Grill

All that paint and they don't paint the side covers too? Could use a debadging too, but nice paint and wheels.
This is a sweet looking ride. I am in love with the chrome radiator grill on the is bike. I emailed the owner to try and find out where this grill came from and was informed its a one of a kind one time custom grill that was made for this bike only. I am so disappointed there something available for purchase like it now. Ya Ya Ya I know about the seven presently available but I am not turned on by any of them. Sorry I'm not into the skulls, flames and other themed grills that have given so many of you a big woody but I'm sure I'm not alone and would love to see something like this for the rest of us that just want to keep it simple and clean with a chrome grill that actually looks like it belongs on the bike and not some out of place add on. Dave

·
Premium Member
2,563 Posts
This is a sweet looking ride. I am in love with the chrome radiator grill on the is bike. I emailed the owner to try and find out where this grill came from and was informed its a one of a kind one time custom grill that was made for this bike only. I am so disappointed there something available for purchase like it now. Ya Ya Ya I know about the seven presently available but I am not turned on by any of them. Sorry I'm not into the skulls, flames and other themed grills that have given so many of you a big woody but I'm sure I'm not alone and would love to see something like this for the rest of us that just want to keep it simple and clean with a chrome grill that actually looks like it belongs on the bike and not some out of place add on. Dave
Looks like they just chromed the stock one to me..:cool:

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
New Option

I like it, may have to send mine somewhere and get it done Advanced Plating. Chrome Plating and Powder Coating
Yes I here ya brother!! Its definitely is an option that I would never have thought of if you didn't mention it. This grill does look great in chrome and a lot nicer than anything else I've seen. I would love to have it done. I wonder what the cost would be to have it done?

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
all that work and no mirrors?! nice paint except for the 'fury' across the tank, otherwise a very nice bike!
Uggg, seriously... get over the hole badge thing... you're driving a Honda Fury... That "fury" on the gas tank doesn't detract... and you know what... You're driving a "Honda Fury"... get over it everybody for once... Like the bike, forget the whole badge thing.... Seriously, if this were a big dog or something, you'd freaking keep the badge... Just cause it's a Honda, you want to get rid of every badge... oh, don't forget that Honda badge on your Triple Tree's ...... Respect the bike for once... Love my bike, do you like your Honda? ugggggg

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
Uggg, seriously... get over the hole badge thing... you're driving a Honda Fury... That "fury" on the gas tank doesn't detract... and you know what... You're driving a "Honda Fury"... get over it everybody for once... Like the bike, forget the whole badge thing.... Seriously, if this were a big dog or something, you'd freaking keep the badge... Just cause it's a Honda, you want to get rid of every badge... oh, don't forget that Honda badge on your Triple Tree's ......
Maybe I missed your point but who the hell cares about the badges. I think the discussion to this thread pertains to the radiator grill on the bike. I personally could give a fly f... about the badges on the bike seeing as it was the first thing I ripped off my bike when i got it.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Maybe I missed your point but who the hell cares about the badges. I think the discussion to this thread pertains to the radiator grill on the bike. I personally could give a fly f... about the badges on the bike seeing as it was the first thing I ripped off my bike when i got it.
You did... it was his dislike at the "fury" painted across the tank... Basically everybody took off their badges, but when it painted on the tank this good, there is no need to say yet again, another "badge" that shouldn't be there...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts