Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just as a quick tease here's a little video of our Honda Fury with all of our bolt on products. You might or might not notice that we do not have the 3" fork extenders install with the 8 degree billet triple trees. We have the 1" extenders and they not only look great but work excellent at all speeds (tested up to 97mph). You can not run the 1" extenders and the 8 degree trees without our lowered spring. The drop in the rear makes up for the trail numbers, don't ask what the trail numbers are, cause I do not know at the moment. Anyways feel free to ask questions and we will do our best to answer them.
Thanks for your support.
LM

·
Registered
724 Posts
Damn you guys... you keep making me want to spend for damn money. Now I think I want to paint my frame too. Damn you.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Wow I really like the color of those tins . It's like a gun metal matte finished real custom color . Do you guys sell that paint ?

·
Registered
318 Posts
Chris,

As usual, it looks amazing and if money wasnt an object that I needed you would hear from me today....

The only question I have is why did you start with a blue bike knowing those are obviously the slower ones... Had you started with the black bike now, you would be on to something even better....

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow I really like the color of those tins . It's like a gun metal matte finished real custom color . Do you guys sell that paint ?
We do not sell the paint but you can buy it from Colorrite.com personally we have bought this paint from them and it did not match, but there's a chance that they might have revised the color.
The matte gray we spray on our fender can be wiped with gas, but I'm not sure this is the case with the colorrite product as they make you add clear on top of the matte which doesn't make the color matte anymore.
LM

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Chris,

As usual, it looks amazing and if money wasnt an object that I needed you would hear from me today....

The only question I have is why did you start with a blue bike knowing those are obviously the slower ones... Had you started with the black bike now, you would be on to something even better....
This is true, black would be a color you can't see, so it must be fast. We chose blue cause, well we wanted to be seen I guess?? Black is for sure the fastest color, maybe on our next bike.
Thanks for your interest!
LM

·
Premium Member
2,482 Posts
For marketing purposes, why would you want a color you can't see or fast color. You'd want the slowest color so people can see your bike clearly and appreciate it!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts