Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a rough idea how much custom paint jobs cost?

Also, I was wondering if anybody out there has done any custom painting on a Matte Silver? I've been debating getting something done and after I got my tank scratched last night, I'm REALLY thinking about it. Post pics if you got any. Thanks!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Just my own opinion, I had a sketch done up by Easy E and it was mind blowing. I was going to send mine out but other issues came up that required my financial attention. I'm pretty sure he's done schemes on all the fury colors and his pricing is the best around. Send him a PM.

·
Premium Member
1,242 Posts
Looking for a rough idea how much custom paint jobs cost?

Also, I was wondering if anybody out there has done any custom painting on a Matte Silver? I've been debating getting something done and after I got my tank scratched last night, I'm REALLY thinking about it. Post pics if you got any. Thanks!
I'm not a vendor so I'll refrain from any form of promotion to myself... But the costs of paint ultimatey depend on what you want (graphics, color, etc.). If you stick within the fury community here you may catch a break on the overall costs. There are a number of us on this forum which can assist you...

Search, search, search... you'll find us. But if you're lazy. there is Painter, EasyE, Rufio(something), etc....

My best advice to you... start thinking of what it is you'd like to see done, then we'll role with it.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm not a vendor so I'll refrain from any form of promotion to myself... But the costs of paint ultimatey depend on what you want (graphics, color, etc.). If you stick within the fury community here you may catch a break on the overall costs. There are a number of us on this forum which can assist you...

Search, search, search... you'll find us. But if you're lazy. there is Painter, EasyE, Rufio(something), etc....

My best advice to you... start thinking of what it is you'd like to see done, then we'll role with it.
Well as far as schemes go, I like something like Easy's Nitro Fury. But also, maybe jus some red two tone added to the Matte Silver.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts