Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm now producing custom radiator covers. They're available in multiple combinations and colors. The center designs can be custom cut to almost anything you want. Prices start at $150, up to $250, depending on finishes and designs selected. Shipping is $20.
Screenshot_20200703-122434_Messenger~01.jpg
20200607_222514.jpg
20200614_192044.jpg
20200628_164838.jpg

·
Registered
2018 Fury
23 Posts
What's the mounting look like?

·
Registered
2018 Fury
23 Posts
Well you have me sold! For some reason I can't PM you, I would like to order one.

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah... not sure why I can't receive messages. If I message first, it works fine, but I can't receive them if someone else initiates. If an admin reads this... help please!

You can email me at [email protected] and we'll get the details.

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Yeah... not sure why I can't receive messages. If I message first, it works fine, but I can't receive them if someone else initiates. If an admin reads this... help please!

You can email me at [email protected] and we'll get the details.
@Administrator , see quote above.

@Vray69 , if you put the "@" before the name, it will basically give them a notification in the thread. Maybe @WI_Hedgehog can help quicken the process too since he's a mod

Reactions: Kbuskill

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I would pay good money for one like yours!
That one's all mine, but I'll make you something similar if you've got anything in mind. I'm thinking something black with chrome tips to go with those fork covers. You're still the only person who has those so far.

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Thanks Krash. I'm a computer idiot. Better at making sparks and ruining metal.
I would love to have a shop to be able to do that. Unfortunately the house I rent, not so much...

·
Registered
222 Posts
That one's all mine, but I'll make you something similar if you've got anything in mind. I'm thinking something black with chrome tips to go with those fork covers. You're still the only person who has those so far.
That would be awesome!

·
Premium Member
2019 Fury. Blue on Blue. 8Deg Tree, 3" extension, Baron Air, Road Burner pipes, All LED Lights, Guhl
141 Posts

·
Premium Member
2019 Fury. Blue on Blue. 8Deg Tree, 3" extension, Baron Air, Road Burner pipes, All LED Lights, Guhl
141 Posts
1 - 20 of 30 Posts