Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys Im not trying to spam here, just looking for some suggestions on what kind of designs you would like for radiator covers for the Fury. Im with Irate Customs LC. (Irate Customs | Motorcycle Parts and Accessories) We have started working on radiator grills for the Fury and should have some available in a few weeks. Just curiouse who would be more interested in a classic look (like a classic slots looking grill) or more of a custom look like skulls, flames, Spider Webs etc... Any imput would be appreciated!

I personally am waiting to get a Fury. I have not had a street bike for a few years and Im ready again! Just need to sell some other toys first!

·
Premium Member
518 Posts
Hey Guys Im not trying to spam here, just looking for some suggestions on what kind of designs you would like for radiator covers for the Fury. Im with Irate Customs LC. (Irate Customs | Motorcycle Parts and Accessories) We have started working on radiator grills for the Fury and should have some available in a few weeks. Just curiouse who would be more interested in a classic look (like a classic slots looking grill) or more of a custom look like skulls, flames, Spider Webs etc... Any imput would be appreciated!

I personally am waiting to get a Fury. I have not had a street bike for a few years and Im ready again! Just need to sell some other toys first!
Skulls, Spiders and Spider Webs... even Dead Spiders are always something to have on the custom line-up *winks*

I personally will be going for the Death/Spider theme on my bike when all is said and done.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the imput and for posting the pics! Those are 4 of the designs we will put into the furye grill, but we may change them up a little. (Those grills are for a Suzuki C50). Honda sure didnt make it easy to make a cover for the fury but we are getting it figured out. We will hopefully have some made in a couple weeks to get some pictures.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
The flames and scull with flames look awesome. I would want it in black to match the bike and maybe paint the flames matt silver to match the bike.

·
Registered
60 Posts
lol, still trying see if furry financialy in my future, the more i do research on possible mods the more i want it, just finished checking out irates designs even before saw his post here and definetly this skull that i saw for the vtx, don't like the other skull they have tho, since stainless would definetly need send to chromer before installing

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
We are waiting for our fiirst group to get cut to do some test fitting and take some pics. We made a bunch of diffferent designs. We should have them in the next few days. I will post pics to see what you guys think when they are done.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I know we keep bugging you, but how are the radiator covers coming along. I tried painting mine and it did not come out too well and am really looking forward to the chrome ones. thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,329 Posts
I am also interested in a new grill cover. Anybody know where to purchase one.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts