Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe not 'Custom' and I don't do it often, however, my wife asked me to pick up some milk on the way home ??? How the heck would I get it home?

What do you think? I just had it double bagged :D

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
You are a goober... :p

·
Registered
249 Posts
Inovative, but I have to agree with Redspawn.......kind of gooberish. This is why I never leave home without my back pack!

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Inovative, but I have to agree with Redspawn.......kind of gooberish. This is why I never leave home without my back pack!
I know, and I usuallt always have my backpack... the one time I don't I need to pick some stuff up before coming home :D

I tell you what though. I said to myself, if the bag rips, just keep on riding :eek:

·
Registered
10 Posts
The white doesn't match your bike very well, maybe ask for a darker bag next time! I have actually done this more than once, had a bag melt on my
'02 shadow hard to get the melted crap off the muffler! Thanks for sharing I needed a laugh!:)

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
That is very creative. I was just thinking the next time she ask you to stop and pick up a steak for dinner you might be able to ask for a slightly larger bag and let it hang a little lower in just the right position on the exhaust to have it all cooked for her as you walk through the door.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Wow and everybody makes fun of saddlebags and luggage on this forum,but I would rather have some real luggage hangin off my ride than a couple Wal Mart plastic bags!!!

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wow and everybody makes fun of saddlebags and luggage on this forum,but I would rather have some real luggage hangin off my ride than a couple Wal Mart plastic bags!!!
Yeah, but they are temporary :D LMFAO, you think they would be on there for more then 10 minutes, HAHA! :D

I personally think hard saddle bags would kill the look ;)

·
Registered
132 Posts
Maybe not 'Custom' and I don't do it often, however, my wife asked me to pick up some milk on the way home ??? How the heck would I get it home?

What do you think? I just had it double bagged :D

I was out with a buddy once and his wife called and asked him to bring home some milk too. So he did something close to this and we headed back. Except he didn't double bag. The back slipped and tore slightly and started to rest on the exhaust. When riding what is the signal for "you're leaving a trail of milk down the highway" So I just rode behind him and giggled like a school girl the whole way home. Man, it must have sucked to polish the fried milk off his exhaust.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts