Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got married and while I was on my honeymoon I gave the keys to the fury to my bestman bcoz his bike is in the shop and he has been really wanting to get out and ride.Well when I got back he had gotten my seats recovered for me as a wedding present.Man this new seat looks awesome.If anybody is thinking about buying the honda aftermarket seat forget about it.He got the seat recovered for about a $100 vs about $300 for the honda seat and it looks way better than what honda offers.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
I just got married and while I was on my honeymoon I gave the keys to the fury to my bestman bcoz his bike is in the shop and he has been really wanting to get out and ride.Well when I got back he had gotten my seats recovered for me as a wedding present.Man this new seat looks awesome.If anybody is thinking about buying the honda aftermarket seat forget about it.He got the seat recovered for about a $100 vs about $300 for the honda seat and it looks way better than what honda offers.
Where did he get it recovered at? Nice deal, was thinking of something like that for my bike, pretty cool looking actually.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It was done at a local upholstery shop.You should get able to get about the same deal at your local upholstery shop.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
It was done at a local upholstery shop.You should get able to get about the same deal at your local upholstery shop.
Been looking for a decent one around here with no luck... maybe the next time at the car show I'll ask around.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts