Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Does anyone have the contact info on anyone making speedometer faceplates I have a design I want done but can’t find any way to get in contact with them

·
3,037 Posts
I’ve been trying to find someone who has Bad Boys contact info I want to get a custom speedo face that I have designed
I keep seeing 'Ebay', as recently as 2021, but I haven't found a verified address yet from my Facebook group (I like having real people comment on them, not just do a search)

·
Premium Member
717 Posts
I tried to find the contact info for the guy that did mine, but it was 10+ years ago, and I wasn't able to locate any email comms with him.. all I could find was the spare speedo faceplate he printed for me... :( If I find anything further, I'll let you know.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I tried to find the contact info for the guy that did mine, but it was 10+ years ago, and I wasn't able to locate any email comms with him.. all I could find was the spare speedo faceplate he printed for me... :( If I find anything further, I'll let you know.
I had one done about 10 years ago as well the guy I had make mine was Webslinger who passed away several year ago thanks for looking

·
Premium Member
717 Posts
I had one done about 10 years ago as well the guy I had make mine was Webslinger who passed away several year ago thanks for looking
Oh, so sad. That's who I used. Couldn't remember the name but once I saw it in your reply it instantly clicked...

An unfortunate loss.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts