Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Newbie here. Just bought my Fury yesterday. Had to leave it so they could put a new front tire on it. Picking it up next week. One thing I noticed though is I think I'd like to change out the face on the speedo. I've searched the forum, and I'm afraid the latest conversation I could find was from 2012. Does anyone know where you can get a custom Speedo Face for the fury these days?
Thanks.

Premium Member
My Bad Boys

Registered
That's the 1 I went with too. Love it!
Newbie here. Just bought my Fury yesterday. Had to leave it so they could put a new front tire on it. Picking it up next week. One thing I noticed though is I think I'd like to change out the face on the speedo. I've searched the forum, and I'm afraid the latest conversation I could find was from 2012. Does anyone know where you can get a custom Speedo Face for the fury these days?
Thanks.
20200924_144507.jpg

Registered
2010 Sabre of Fury
Hubcap1985, I see you've put a couple miles on her, how's she feeling to you?

Registered

Registered
How do you like your Quad Lock phone holder and charger. My son bought me it for Christmas. I have the exact same one in the same place on my Fury and I stream XM satellite through phone to my boss audio. Totally rocks
I love my quadlock, I ran the non charging version on my CBR600RR and I use the car mount in my truck (trashy enough to warrant picture sharing here) but I do love it.

I wish the cases were more robust, something closer to an Otterbox would be nice. I modified 2 separate Otterbox defender and commuter cases with standard quadlock fittings before succumbing to the Quadlock brand phone case but I digress.

Also you should have received an update from quadlock free of charge...a rubber grommet for the base of the charging unit as a mitigation feature for water intrusion. Basically rain was shorting out some units so they sent everyone free grommets. Something worth looking into.

Quadlock is the only way to go.

Registered
View attachment 240332

Hey look, it's a free template for everyone 馃馃徎馃馃徎.
Just a note about this, this is either something I hired a rando designer to make (modify the original @BakoFury graciously provided, so big credit to his vision) or the final version BadBoys on eBay fine tuned. The two versions were quite similar. I mention that because the MPH indicator lines were most importantly adjusted by Bad Boys who I cannot over-recommend. Extremely patient, professional, and timely. Either way this template is enough to get your idea up and running to turn it over to them馃馃徎馃馃徎.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts