Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking for a custom spider valve stem for quite sometime and I found a cool one here The Purely Custom Online Store. They have several cool designs that I think quite a few people might like. I just ordered it so I can't say how well they are made but I'll let you know when I receive them.

·
Registered
889 Posts
you paid $25 for valve stem covers? Here's my prediction, once they get some brake dust and road grime in them, they will probably stop spinning and will be a real pain to keep spinning. I like the idea of a spider on the caps but I would probably try to find something like the bullet ones with no knurling. Just a smooth shiny bullet and have a spider engraved on them on each side. Nothing to spin, nothing to stop spinning when it's dirty. Black bullet, silver or red paint in the engraved area... I'll give you props for the spider idea though.

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
omg--tell me they're chromed, at least.

omg
omg

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's a little more than I wanted to pay but with what I already have in the bike $25 is nothing. As for the spider spinning, I really don't care if it does or not but its the look that I've been looking for. Everything else I've seen has a spider engraved on the top and you really can't see it well. And no its not chrome, I went all black to match my bike.

Hopefully no one else orders these so maybe I can have 1 thing on my Fury no one else has:D

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
I hope for you sake they fit. I say this after looking around on Ebay and found that several of the trendy caps didnt fit the domestic style valves.

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here's a pic of my new valve stem caps. I'm really happy with the way they turned out. Another little mod to set the bike off.

Fury 006.jpg

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Those look pretty cool Joe, hmmm... now you got me thinking... Thanks for the heads-up on this website.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Ordered a chrome set of stems and caps from Bikes2NV should have them just in time to put them in my new chrome rims will post picks when installed

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Joe I just went to the sight and took a look and they looked cheep on there but looking at the photo you have with them on your bike they look good. Wondering what the skull would look like.

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts
I've got chrome skull (with red eyes) valve stem caps on mine that I got from Auto Zone for $10.00, got the same ones on my truck, they look good.

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Joe I just went to the sight and took a look and they looked cheep on there but looking at the photo you have with them on your bike they look good. Wondering what the skull would look like.
I was wondering about it as well. I thought they could have come up with a better design.
Looks good joe gonna order the maltese cross ones now that I saw them on your bike they look killer
Thanks! Yea I was thinking these would look really good...and especially with that seat you have coming:D

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I've got chrome skull (with red eyes) valve stem caps on mine that I got from Auto Zone for $10.00, got the same ones on my truck, they look good.
Yea these aren't bad at all if your going with skulls. I had these on my license plate when I first got the bike but they had to come off after I went a different route.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts