Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up my custom "Vector" rider and passenger seats at my local dealer today. They are beautiful seats that will look rad on my blue FURY- whenever it arrives as expected on 4/28/09! These custom Vector seats have silver and blue stitching that should match up well with the ultra blue metallic paint.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Nice looking seat.Does it offer anymore support for rider and or passenger than th stock seat?Or is it basically the same
Thanks

·
Registered
427 Posts
"chopped" nice ride and seat it looks good on there im waiting for my SE im so jealous

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
It is basically the same as the stock seat. Just looks a whole lot better.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Nice!!! here are mine:
[/IMG]
What color are those flames? Red or Orange, I can't tell by pictures if it matches the ride stripe on the wheels or not.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Would love to see pictures of your "vector seats" I've got the blue Fury and I'm trying to decide on the "vectors" or the "Tribal" I have a close up of the later would again like a pix please.

I hope your bike shows soon...

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
What color are those flames? Red or Orange, I can't tell by pictures if it matches the ride stripe on the wheels or not.
They are red. The color matches the red on the wheels perfectly.

·
Registered
107 Posts
They are red. The color matches the red on the wheels perfectly.
Thanks. I new I should have ordered them when I got the bike. Nothing like Christmas in July.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts