Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a matte silver Fury with VIN #13 on Tuesday in Statesboro Georgia. Most People say 13 is an unlucky Number, but I don't think so, that's why I call mine Lucky 13. There is some Lucky 13 Decals and Apparel available. Does anybody have any Ideas, on how to customize my Bike, going with that Lucky 13 Theme?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
just looked at Lucky 13 apparel, they have a lot of cool stuff, going to order some. Maybe I get some airbrush done on tank or fenders. I like the cool dude with the smoke.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I say go nuts... kinda. use ur imagination. If u know someone that does pin striping the talk to em they can give u some ideas. another thing, my local dealership sent out the rims, rear end cover, fork tubes and a few other things out and had them chromed to put on a demo bike.. man!! you would be surprised how much better it looks!! its on a red model that they did it on, but believe me, it don't even look like the stocker rims!! they even done away with those "beads" that are on one side of the front rim. it made a hellova difference! they told me they spent about 1200 chroming everything, so if money is not a big problem for you, i say check it out.. makes a bbiigg difference!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
sphinx666

Come on man, don't tease like that;)..... Can you get a picture of that bike for the guys here dying to see the chrome rims on the Fury? Please , please,please:eek:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'll keep the black rims so I can put them back on later. I'm just waiting for the aftermarket to come out with chrome rims. As far as the Lucky 13 theme goes, I came across these guys from Pennsylvania that make vinyl decals, so I will come up with some design and have some made. This way I can always peel them back off later.

·
Registered
32 Posts
PIRATE

they just got the stuff back a day or 2 ago and haven't got the bike put back together yet. but when they do ill get some pics of it to post. you won't believe the difference the chrome makes!! also, they are worried about the balancing on the front rim by taking those bead things off (you know wwhat i mean, they stick out like a sore thumb). a buddy of mine has a harley shop here but does work on metrics also. He's got some kind of beads, almost like bearings, used on custom builds he says... supposedly u put them inside the tire, then mount and air up and it is supposed to keep the tire perfectly balanced in flight without the need for the lead weights clamped to the rims. i think that lacking the lead on the sides of those fine azz chrome rims would just look even better!! i am DYING to see what else can be done to this bike (not that it doesn't look good stock).. any word on a drop kit for the rear? maybe a 240 kit?

·
Registered
107 Posts
I bought a matte silver Fury with VIN #13 on Tuesday in Statesboro Georgia. Most People say 13 is an unlucky Number, but I don't think so, that's why I call mine Lucky 13. There is some Lucky 13 Decals and Apparel available. Does anybody have any Ideas, on how to customize my Bike, going with that Lucky 13 Theme?
Hey LUcky, I live in Rincon GA, about 25 miles away. We need to hook up for a ride some day. I ride up to the Sylvania airport so we could meet there if you want to. Let me know.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hey Stan, that's a good Idea, any reason to go ride is welcome. I always ride by myself, since I don't have any cool biker buddies. I'm trying to get some miles on my bike, so every chance I get I'll take her out for a spin. Around here we can ride all year long. I used to live in Germany and rode bikes all over Europe. Call me anytime 912-687-2203.

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
Just a bump for the Lucky 13 products... Saw something I wanted to get recently at the Del Mar Fair in San Diego... Good stuff. Haven't heard from these guys in awhile either, wonder if they are doing okay... ?

·
Registered
125 Posts
Hey LUcky, I live in Rincon GA, about 25 miles away. We need to hook up for a ride some day. I ride up to the Sylvania airport so we could meet there if you want to. Let me know.
Whats up guys I live in augusta thought I could get on a ride some day been looking forward to getting together with some fellow fury riders. I have yet to see another fury in augusta.

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
hmm maybe airbrush some cards on the rear fender but instead of 21 like blackjack have them total 13 :) and have a joker tossing them or something. ? :)

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
Whats up guys I live in augusta thought I could get on a ride some day been looking forward to getting together with some fellow fury riders. I have yet to see another fury in augusta.
This is an old post... send them a PM, hopefully they answer bro... :cool:

hmm maybe airbrush some cards on the rear fender but instead of 21 like blackjack have them total 13 :) and have a joker tossing them or something. ? :)
That would be cool actually... reminds me of Painter's paint job though, but with a different twist...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts