Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I'm looking for the clips on the front cylinder side covers that the cylinder head cover screws into ? I'm having no joy here in the uk as all fury's are imports any ideas where to obtain these clips from .
Cheers

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Throw up a picture. There are several mounting points on the head.
Hi thanks for the reply it was one of the side cover to cylinder head clips just been and found 1 in a breakers fairly lucky as there aren't many fury's in the uk. Thanks again

·
Registered
147 Posts
Hi guys I'm looking for the clips on the front cylinder side covers that the cylinder head cover screws into ? I'm having no joy here in the uk as all fury's are imports any ideas where to obtain these clips from .
Cheers
honda part number 84601-HC4-000 they are $3.75. the clip that holds it all together?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
honda part number 84601-HC4-000 they are $3.75. the clip that holds it all together?
Cheers john that sounds like the clip I needed going to order a couple of spares, thank you for the info

·
Registered
147 Posts
Cheers john that sounds like the clip I needed going to order a couple of spares, thank you for the info
i also had to order the plastic clips(3) for the chrome plastic cover around the key switch/tool hiding spot. part no.(90683-GAZ-003) $ 3.30.. i got extra of those as well.. someone stole all 3 at a bike show last year.. they took the ones i had and left 1 to hold the plastic on... dont know why they didnt just take all of it... anyway the plastic cover rattles when it is not tight. sounds like you need a valve adjustment,(and the noise will driver you fucking crazy)/.... not sure where you are located but bikebandit has all that stuff... if you need a part number just give me a DM .. good luck brother

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i also had to order the plastic clips(3) for the chrome plastic cover around the key switch/tool hiding spot. part no.(90683-GAZ-003) $ 3.30.. i got extra of those as well.. someone stole all 3 at a bike show last year.. they took the ones i had and left 1 to hold the plastic on... dont know why they didnt just take all of it... anyway the plastic cover rattles when it is not tight. sounds like you need a valve adjustment,(and the noise will driver you fucking crazy)/.... not sure where you are located but bikebandit has all that stuff... if you need a part number just give me a DM .. good luck brother
Thanks john just checked bike bandit they seem to have what I need?, shame you didn't catch them messing with your bike, I'm located the east coast of the uk just waiting for the sunny weather,take it easy out there.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Thanks john just checked bike bandit they seem to have what I need?, shame you didn't catch them messing with your bike, I'm located the east coast of the uk just waiting for the sunny weather,take it easy out there.
I am in sunny Florida... It will be 70 today, i think winter is over.. i have been freezing my ass off all winter.. but yeah i wish i did catch them.. I have had good luck with bike bandit when it comes to getting parts.. getting ready to put new handlebars on now. just waiting on a speedo relocation bracket from STG.. I went with TC Bro. Choppers 1" Black 8" Springer Apes with Brass Balls 1 3/4" Keg Risers..

·
Registered
147 Posts
you just get your bike? I have had mine little over a year. i have found it a bitch to find good parts.......Smokin Trye Garage STG has great custom stuff and Mean Cycles has some stuff also,,, but stuff like handlebars you need harley springer bars and riser.. the knurl space is wider on this bike, every other bike is 3.5

·
Registered
147 Posts
also get the part number you are looking for in Amazon and see if the have it.. i get the part number from bike bandit then look on amazon to see which one is cheaper,,

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am in sunny Florida... It will be 70 today, i think winter is over.. i have been freezing my ass off all winter.. but yeah i wish i did catch them.. I have had good luck with bike bandit when it comes to getting parts.. getting ready to put new handlebars on now. just waiting on a speedo relocation bracket from STG.. I went with TC Bro. Choppers 1" Black 8" Springer Apes with Brass Balls 1 3/4" Keg Risers..
Florida 70° i wish ! we are are talking max of 10° and heavy rain later but give it another month, just getting new tyres looking at Bridgestone, not keen on dunlop,s that are on at the moment then a full service and ready for a a good summer ?.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Florida 70° i wish ! we are are talking max of 10° and heavy rain later but give it another month, just getting new tyres looking at Bridgestone, not keen on dunlop,s that are on at the moment then a full service and ready for a a good summer ?.
avon tires are pretty good

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi john just thought I would drop you a line tyres sorted for the fury ended up with Bridgestones, sorted clip out for cylinder cover and got some custom mirrors, had the fury for 18months after a shadow and various gold wings etc up to now love the bike, just a delay on the delivery due to what's going on in the world it's crazy times at the minute thanks for the help and advice earlier take care out there brother

1 - 14 of 14 Posts