1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody using D&D slip-ons?
How do you like them?
How difficult to instal?
How difficult to go back to stock if necessary?

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Anybody using D&D slip-ons?
How do you like them?
How difficult to instal?
How difficult to go back to stock if necessary?
Saw those a little while back on a website, they didn't look or sound to shabby actually... I can't recall anybody actually using them though, guess we'll see here shortly... :rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
Oh wait, let me go out to the garage and check the pile of spare parts and see if I have still have a set of them kicking around.

Seriously, I dont remember any talk on the forum or know of anyone who has put them on yet but I would love to here and feedback on them myself.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Got them sounds unbelievable simple to install fit is perfect. If you like loud take the baffles out first I ran them with baffles then removed. The bike runs perfect no backfireing and they back down beautiful. Quality and fit perfect. I really made the right choice and not $700. I like the slipons read all the problems with trying to seal other pipes and the stock headers are perfect.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No problem if you have to go back to stock?
The great state of california may start inspections. An afternoon switching bak and forth is OK.

·
Premium Member
518 Posts
Got them sounds unbelievable simple to install fit is perfect. If you like loud take the baffles out first I ran them with baffles then removed. The bike runs perfect no backfireing and they back down beautiful. Quality and fit perfect. I really made the right choice and not $700. I like the slipons read all the problems with trying to seal other pipes and the stock headers are perfect.
How much did they cost?

·
Premium Member
1,636 Posts
Cobras here but I have to say those look nice and you can't beat the price. If you didn't change the intake you really wouldn't need a fuel controller.

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
They look nice! I can see they might be a very nice option choice for someone looking to change out their exhaust. The low cost and easy slip on install make them a very attractive choice. Thanks for the info and the photo.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I just ordered a set. It costs less than the front seat I bought for may last bike so it's within my easy-farkle range.

They have a link to dyno test D&D Exhaust | Honda | 2009~2010 - Honda Fury - 558-12 -Slip-ons - Chrome

No fuel controller needed. No gaskets to buy per their tech. Everything included
I think other complete systems look somewhat better but my biggest concern was having to switch back and forth if and when the state sticks its nose further into my bidness.

·
Registered
288 Posts

Attachments

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
D&D

I heard a set on a blur fury here in Salinas Ca. saturday and they do sound perty good not to loud but you can tell its not stock

1 - 17 of 17 Posts