Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:mad:So I ordered a new set of levers and mirrors for Noee through D2Moto and of course it was all ordered in black. So the package arrived last week so the plan was to install everything of the weekend... well the levers where wrong... like I said I ordered black but received chrome levers. No big deal just send them back. The only problem is since I received free shipping to my place they are not reimbursing me the shipping for me to send them the wrong levers to them since they screwed up... the packing label even showed that they where suppose to be black... so why is it the person buying the product they want the right way's responsiblity to pay shipping for there screw up... Can anyone explain this??? :confused:

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
No and that's a bunch of bullshit if you ask me... especially since they sent you the wrong one. Did you talk to them on the phone or did you play e-mail tag with them to get this response?

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
:mad:So I ordered a new set of levers and mirrors for Noee through D2Moto and of course it was all ordered in black. So the package arrived last week so the plan was to install everything of the weekend... well the levers where wrong... like I said I ordered black but received chrome levers. No big deal just send them back. The only problem is since I received free shipping to my place they are not reimbursing me the shipping for me to send them the wrong levers to them since they screwed up... the packing label even showed that they where suppose to be black... so why is it the person buying the product they want the right way's responsiblity to pay shipping for there screw up... Can anyone explain this??? :confused:
Welcome to the American version of Quality Control.

Cheers

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
I would definitely let them know that you wasn't happy with the service that you are getting from them and either cancel the order and buy some other place or let them know that you will not be recommending them to anyone else, these guys forget that word of mouth advertising is a great tool for them but when they treat customers that way they can't expect you to recommend them to anyone else.

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
they can read the part #'s fine, no hablo black? no hablo chrome? part number good ...... ship it!!!

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No and that's a bunch of bullshit if you ask me... especially since they sent you the wrong one. Did you talk to them on the phone or did you play e-mail tag with them to get this response?
Yeah... talked to them twice on the phone... no more business for them. On top of all this... they are here in CA... not a long trip.

I would definitely let them know that you wasn't happy with the service that you are getting from them and either cancel the order and buy some other place or let them know that you will not be recommending them to anyone else, these guys forget that word of mouth advertising is a great tool for them but when they treat customers that way they can't expect you to recommend them to anyone else.
Well the part was already paid for but could not put this thread out until the right part was in my hands which arrived last night... So the word of mouth is going out there... they may not feel it, but the future purchasers will second think about using them for sure.

they can read the part #'s fine, no hablo black? no hablo chrome? part number good ...... ship it!!!
LOL... that is how they work obviously.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Yeah... talked to them twice on the phone... no more business for them. On top of all this... they are here in CA... not a long trip.

Well the part was already paid for but could not put this thread out until the right part was in my hands which arrived last night... So the word of mouth is going out there... they may not feel it, but the future purchasers will second think about using them for sure.

LOL... that is how they work obviously.
If you don't want the mirrors and are not returning them, I know some other guys that would want some in Fury Land ... ;)

·
Registered
427 Posts
That is bullshit and has happened to me before and just ended up spending the money somewhere else, even if it is a little more.

·
Premium Member
13,703 Posts
we ordered from them before and same thing.right parts ordered and wrong parts sent.had to pay ship.never again.

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
I would let them know that not only are you sending the levers back but you are going to send the entire shippment back and they can stick where the sun doesn't shine! I'll bet you will recieve a return shipping label from them soon.

·
Super Moderator
6,731 Posts
Post up their email address and we’ll all send them an email saying we will never buy their products because of their poor customer service and that we will happily spread this to other websites and forums. Unless this matter is resolved in an acceptable manner. Maybe that will get their attention.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Post up their email address and we’ll all send them an email saying we will never buy their products because of their poor customer service and that we will happily spread this to other websites and forums. Unless this matter is resolved in an acceptable manner. Maybe that will get their attention.
X2 I will be more than happy to send them a e-mail:D Maybe if they get enough e-mails they will get the point!

·
Premium Member
1,284 Posts
I have purchased products from them with no problems , But have to agree with ya they need to make it right or no more .

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
I feel for ya, bro.
Happened to me, but, I don't need parts that bad that I can't play their game.
got the wrong parts (packing slip didn't match the shipment).
contacted AMEX, put a dispute on the shipment.

got an RMA and a UPS label to print out via email

wtf, don't be so nice to these guys. you pay fees with your charge cards--use the banks to fight the idiots.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Welcome to the world of dong business. Most dont give a rats ass and have no problem tell you so. I ran into a similar problem on Ebay with a set of wheels a couple years back. The wheels i ordered were nothing like the ones in the pic. I was told that i would have to pay to reship the damn things. All the threats in the world didnt work. Not even PayPal could do anything.

The only last resort i can think of, calling your credit card and explain to them what is going on. Dont hesitate to let the seller know that you are doing this as well.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well folks... here you go... [email protected]

I am going to give them a piece of my mind, but will not be sending the parts back... just wanted the damn parts for the up coming ride and dont have time for new ones to come in... really sucks.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hmmmm. D2Moto you say? Never heard of them. Will not ever order from them on your say so plus the other metion of them in this thread. Email them the link to this thread. Whoever knows how to do it should start a sticky for vendor reviews. It would save us a lot of grief and steer our business to good vendors.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts