Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
got my bike back together after two weeks. that was the longest two weeks of waiting for parts. here you go chrome switch covers,kickstand,polished rotors,chrome wheels,polished final drive, chrome dust ring,chrome rear caliper bracket , final drive support linkage and chrome lower forks.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
NICE! Where is your LP?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Lookin' good Aleyray, lookin' good. Now we can ride!! Let me know when you are ready.
Hey, Cypress you too!! I'm in Spring you're not far from me at all.. there will be three Fury's on the road, Aleyray has my phone number...it would be:cool:

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lookin' good Aleyray, lookin' good. Now we can ride!! Let me know when you are ready.
thanks now im ready it has to be in the morning because it freaking hot.

Looks great, Chrome is Daddy's Best Friend:D

We need to hook up and go for a ride!!!
hell yeah

NICE! Where is your LP?
well since i just put it together i figured i would ride it and then recheck all my bolts for correct torque. than reinstall my lp and chrome side covers.

·
Premium Member
1,973 Posts
chrome wont get ya home..................but it will damn sure get ya laid....................................lolololol........couldnt resist......................t

·
Registered
19 Posts
got my bike back together after two weeks. that was the longest two weeks of waiting for parts. here you go chrome switch covers,kickstand,polished rotors,chrome wheels,polished final drive, chrome dust ring,chrome rear caliper bracket , final drive support linkage and chrome lower forks.
Awesome Look. That final drive is wicked.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Lookin' good, bro! What brand switch covers did you get? Kury?
they are the factory covers, took them off and had them chromed. heard that the kury covers just go over the factory covers and they dont look good.
why not the brake calipers?
well you have to leave something to look foward to modify, because if you finish the bike i think you will get bored and than have toughts of selling it and get something else. ill probably get the calipers and final drive chromed when i need the rear tire replaced.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts