Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where do I go to look for covers ant debadging material? I'm very very new to this and I have no idea. Thanks for the help and sorry for the stupid questions.

·
Registered
429 Posts
look it up on the search button and type in what ur looking for unlimited info at ur finger tips:D

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok you know the cover on the rightside like under the seat.. is there a replacement for that or does that badge come off?

·
Registered
309 Posts
ok you know the cover on the rightside like under the seat.. is there a replacement for that or does that badge come off?
comes right off. I took the suggestion of someone on the forum (dont remember who it was) used fishing line to cut in behind it. Take your time as not to burn the plastichrome. Once it's off use some goo be gone...

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
comes right off. I took the suggestion of someone on the forum (dont remember who it was) used fishing line to cut in behind it. Take your time as not to burn the plastichrome. Once it's off use some goo be gone...
There are many threads on this subject with many various methods of removing the honda emblems if you just do a search using the search button on this subject.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah I use the search but it takes me 3 hours to sort through everything so I figured I'd just ask the question. Sorry didn't mean to clutter the forum.

just fishing line? no like blowdryer?

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
The blow dryer will soften the adhesive or put out in hot sun, then hook them with something like a fishing line and pull or saw off with dental floss or line. Take off residual glue with Goo Be Gone. May have to do 2 or 3 times, use a clean micro fiber. No problem.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts