Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm interested in putting decals on my bike... picking it up on 1st March 2010. Seen the one in the recent Fury of the month competition and I like it. But as my bike is Wave Blue will probably go for a chrome or subtle blue. Anyone got any suggestions on material and sizes ? What about the Mylar material (DCG Customs) ?

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
I've got some decals on my bike until I can afford a paint job, they are from Cycle graphics, here is a pic of the final product... I have a silver fury, but you get the point... Brought it to my Honda dealership and they could hardly tell that it was a decal till they stuck their face about onto my gas tank...

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not too shabby... they look okay! The good thing about decals is you can try out a look and if you change your mind you can peel them off. Eventually going for a design and look that you are comfortable with before burning a hole in your pocket.

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
It's a speedo by Webslinger

Webslinger

Also, my decals are are electrostatic, no glues... also put on with a blow dryer, easy only took 1 hour or so with some minor adjustments and some beers and some encouragement from Tony_Fury and etc... :p I used those decals so I wouldn't mess up the stock paint job and make it harder for my painter to customize it in the future.

·
Registered
500 Posts
It's a speedo by Webslinger

Webslinger

Also, my decals are are electrostatic, no glues... also put on with a blow dryer, easy only took 1 hour or so with some minor adjustments and some beers and some encouragement from Tony_Fury and etc... :p I used those decals so I wouldn't mess up the stock paint job and make it harder for my painter to customize it in the future.
Lookin' really good Red; also gotta say I *really* like that seat. Wish I hadn't spent so much already on other stuff lol ... ah well ... next year mebbe :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
Lookin' really good Red; also gotta say I *really* like that seat. Wish I hadn't spent so much already on other stuff lol ... ah well ... next year mebbe :rolleyes:
Thanks, appreciate it... Gotta say, the seat is my favorite addition besides the pipes... but attached to all of the I suppose :D

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Waiting on my decals to come in from westons signs inc , I have the metallic blue bike also,,went with a torn out metal look with the American flag,,went with a 2 inch by 10 inch on the tank,,and went with a flame look on from bumper and a 4inch circular to go between brake light and seat also a torn out metal, i have some in my photo album on here if your interested send me a friend request to view them.

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
Waiting on my decals to come in from westons signs inc , I have the metallic blue bike also,,went with a torn out metal look with the American flag,,went with a 2 inch by 10 inch on the tank,,and went with a flame look on from bumper and a 4inch circular to go between brake light and seat also a torn out metal, i have some in my photo album on here if your interested send me a friend request to view them.
I saw the decals in your photo album... looking good! Make sure you post some pics once you get them on your bike. Hmmm, makes me want to switch up a little bit... lol

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Thanks,,,I will surely post as it gets updated,,you like the torn out metal look? I appreciate the comments too,,Im gonna play with the vinyl decals til I figure out if I want it brushed on,,man ive seen some nice art work,,but if I can do it this way im ok with that.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.