Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thats right... I will be cutting some prototype Fury Nation decals in assorted Fury Colors and taking pics to post. Sizes will be a small 6"x6" and also a large 12"x12". Custom sizes will also be available!

Please let me know if you would be interested in one so I can see how much Vynle I will need to order. These will not be farmed out, but done at my shop.

Prices will cover material and shipping. I'm not making any money on these, but think they would be a great addition to a back windshield of that minivan you have in the driveway! lol!

6"x6" - $7
12"x12" - $15

Colors: Silver, Dark Grey, White, Blue, Burgundy and Orange sorry black your just shit out of luck... JK! I can cut black too! Just wont see it on the window, but can place it on the paint.

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
1 small dark grey
1 small black
1 small white

skulls wings, and fury nation

by above price $21.00?

check to ya?

·
Registered
427 Posts
Ill take 2 small white..

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok... Got all my vinyl material in (Black, Silver, White, Blue, etc...)

I can cut ones with the text 'Fury Nation' or leave it off and just do a decal of the skull & wings. I also have another decal with the silhouette of the Fury & it says "MY OTHER RIDE IS A FURY" or "RATHER BE RIDING MY FURY". These are 6" decals.

Pricing is all the same. $1.00 for shipping on 6" and $2.00 for shipping on 12" ones.

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
updated post #2 above

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
question: is this decal using black background w/ colored skull/lettering?
if yes, then i'll take 2 small white.

oh, and we got rid of the minivans when the kids moved out, bubba--it's stylin time for us "old folk"!:cool:

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
question: is this decal using black background w/ colored skull/lettering?
if yes, then i'll take 2 small white.

oh, and we got rid of the minivans when the kids moved out, bubba--it's stylin time for us "old folk"!:cool:
No black background. Its a vinyl transfer decal.

·
Premium Member
3,248 Posts
I believe his machine was down for repairs

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Jones is correct unfortunatley my plotter's mother board was fried a while back... I sent it off to be fixed and lets just say its still not working. I'm in a phone tag with them on getting a new Mother board under the extended warranty and they seem to want me to pay $350 for a new one... Thats not happening!

I apologise for all those eager for the decals and they are still on the list to get produced... I have had one member pay me for them and though i have offered to send his money back, he is more than willing to wait for his decals.

I will absolutly update this thread as soon as I have it up and running... or am released from prison! lol!

Now back to painting... only 7 days left to finish Nitro Fury!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts