Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
I'm sure any vinyl/sticker shop could set you up. Can also look at auto parts stores see if they have something that you like.
That's what I did, picked up 3mm red pinstripe from pepboys to put flames on just to break up the black.

It helped but had to do something else, kept seeing a classic batmobile look and too many black bikes around here.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm sure any vinyl/sticker shop could set you up. Can also look at auto parts stores see if they have something that you like.
That's what I did, picked up 3mm red pinstripe from pepboys to put flames on just to break up the black.
View attachment 237376

It helped but had to do something else, kept seeing a classic batmobile look and too many black bikes around here.
ya looks good like the black wheels also. I need to break up silver

·
Registered
44 Posts

View attachment 237376

Nice Flames 😎 You could fill those with paint you know. You have a good eye.

Reactions: Gizmo

·
Registered
162 Posts
ya looks good like the black wheels also. I need to break up silver
That's kinda an old pick. (2 months?) Was in the processing of changing the color of the wheels. They are now titanium gray.

Goes much better with the ghost blue paint.

Pictures do not do the paint justice, depending on how the light hit it it is either black, blue, purple or red.
I didn't use a camilion paint. Just a black base with a dusting of blue metallic.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Thank you. In a way I did a couple of times. Have this temp spray on metal flake that I would use to give it a little color. From day one of getting the bike I knew I was going to repaint it. The flames were temporary until I picked a color and/or master airbrushing.

·
Registered
202 Posts
View attachment 237376

That's another reason I'm glad a pic of a blue one reached out and grabbed me and wouldn't let go until I got this: Ready for the road.jpg
Every time I look at it I think/say, "That sure is a good lookin' motorcycle." And, so do a lot of people. I've gotten quite a few compliments on the color and the bike in general.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts