Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where could I find one? I see them for the vtx1300 but would it work on a vt1300cx?
I see had reviews also. Any experience with baggerbags.com?
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Captain obvious.... But I already tried that and Google.... But they are unrelated, out of business, bad reputation or just plain UGLY....

·
Super Moderator
2,830 Posts
Stop trying to help people, Sergeant Shithead.
That's Captain Obvious, according to the guy who at the time had one post. What are you doing back anyway--it was that shuffle video I posted, wasn't it??? By the way, do you like Busch Light?

Attachments

·
Registered
12,244 Posts
That's Captain Obvious, according to the guy who at the time had one post. What are you doing back anyway--it was that shuffle video I posted, wasn't it??? By the way, do you like Busch Light?
Admin helped me get rid of that damn annoying pop up and everything else seems to be working fine again, so I'm back.

With a bikini that small, she may as well be naked and I'm perfectly fine with that.

·
Registered
5,149 Posts
If money is no object then the Corbin bags are the go, otherwise you could go for genuine Hondaline bags for the Sabre (vt 1300 cs) and for the Stateline/Interstate (vt 1300 cr).

OR

If you're going cheap and you don't mid making your own mounting brackets, the Mutazu bags are an option.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey...nice bags. I may check them out.
On another note...I love the pipes. What are they? Does the rear cylinder pipe get in your legs way the way it wraps around the cover?
Tommyv333

·
Septuagenarian Rider
4,151 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts