Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I've recently come ended up with the stalling issue when the bike gets hot due the fuel pump filter and I have talked to three dealers who all said they've never heard of it happening and all came up with one dumb reason after another...

Basically I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a place I can take my bike who KNOWS our bikes?

I live in the GTA but will travel a bit further out if I have too!

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
Tell them to look up Service bulletin 71.
If I rem correctly , it says ,

if customer complains of poor performance and stalling replace fuel filter type A with type "B" .

Barrie Honda did mine no questions asked .

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tell them to look up Service bulletin 71.
If I rem correctly , it says ,

if customer complains of poor performance and stalling replace fuel filter type A with type "B" .

Barrie Honda did mine no questions asked .

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
OK thanks. Barrie is a little out of my way as Im in burlington but good to know in case....

·
Registered
74 Posts
I bought my fury from KWHonda.com they are fantastic. When I bought mine 3 weeks ago one of the papers I signed was an agreement just for things you are going thru. If I'm not satisfied that Honda Canada will intervene. They are located in Waterloo on Conestogo drive.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

138 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I bought my fury from KWHonda.com they are fantastic. When I bought mine 3 weeks ago one of the papers I signed was an agreement just for things you are going thru. If I'm not satisfied that Honda Canada will intervene. They are located in Waterloo on Conestogo drive.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Ok I will try them out then. Thank you for the advice. So far I tried Dewilt Honda in Stoney Creek, Sturges in Hamilton, and Burlington cycle. All are terrible to deal with

1 - 10 of 10 Posts