Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased new mirrors from these "gents" (yes I had a tracking number within 8hrs from purchase) and they were dirt cheap compared to other mirrors I was looking at...

My question has anyone purchased grips and pegs from these guys...? They all seem to fit harley's but they look like they could fit our fury's. I'll probably call them but just wondered if anyone here as purchased any.

·
Registered
970 Posts
Harley grips are shorter, they will work but you have to grind off the tit from the switch housings that sit in the holes of the handlebars

·
Premium Member
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Harley grips are shorter, they will work but you have to grind off the tit from the switch housings that sit in the holes of the handlebars
got's a picture of those? I really like the cheesy hole grips but don't like the 150 price tag... How do these guys get away with some of these prices...

·
Registered
970 Posts
I bought the black bunner spike grips from DLX they are awesome and fit perfect no modification at all. However they were 149.99 a little pricey but its what I wanted so I guess thats all that matters. I have a set of there mirrors also can't see real good behind you but thats what your neck is for, they do look really good also.

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Just dremmel the tab off the switch housings and get HD grips. Foot pegs you may need the adapter like Kury sells with their pegs. I did an adapter bracket for my forwards (which are harley) and have 250 into matched forwards and grips

·
Premium Member
2,482 Posts
Compliments of Accutronix:

·
Premium Member
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
DJ... That's awesome much appreciated, I think I'll take the plunge and buy the grips from demon's...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts