Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, im the newest member of the dented tank club...

when putting on my new brake line my controls shifted down and when i wne to move it it put a very small dent in the tank...

bringing it to the paint guy this week to find a solution.

ultimate combat dagger to the chest

·
Premium Member
1,464 Posts
Did not dent mine. Put a dent in hers (v-star 1100) while lowering windshield. She kindly reminds me every opportunity why I do not need to be adjusting things without adult supervision. That's tough for a 49 year old.

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks exred... with the custom paint... itd be a 1000 dollar tank... hoping he can pop it out and touch up paint... if not just touch up paint... the flames on the tank make the dent hardly noticable

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
I have 2 dings in my tank, 6 months of planning the MFR-mod and the only thing I missed was the upper triple tree bolt clearance, the trees cleared, just not the bolt head, thats R&D for ya. adds character!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
thanks exred... with the custom paint... itd be a 1000 dollar tank... hoping he can pop it out and touch up paint... if not just touch up paint... the flames on the tank make the dent hardly noticable
yeah, I knew it was "last resort" hopefully he can pull the dent and touch it up. I can imagine how upset you are, I would be!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts