Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I know that there is alot of us Fury owners that are deployed. I have been pulling the WCFR's together to put some packages together for you all that are in the sand boxes. PM me your mailing addresses and we, the WCFR's, will get a little something out to you to make your time away from home a little better. If you need anything specific, let me know as well and I will see what I can do. Hope you all are doing well and I send my deepest Thank You to you all.

FYI... I have done three tours in Iraq and the first two trips got very little sent to me. My last trip I recieved alot of stuff and made the time there much better, so I would like to extend this out to you all for your unselfish time away from home along with my fellow WCFR's.

·
Premium Member
13,702 Posts
Hey I know that there is alot of us Fury owners that are deployed. I have been pulling the WCFR's together to put some packages together for you all that are in the sand boxes. PM me your mailing addresses and we, the WCFR's, will get a little something out to you to make your time away from home a little better. If you need anything specific, let me know as well and I will see what I can do. Hope you all are doing well and I send my deepest Thank You to you all.

FYI... I have done three tours in Iraq and the first two trips got very little sent to me. My last trip I recieved alot of stuff and made the time there much better, so I would like to extend this out to you all for your unselfish time away from home along with my fellow WCFR's.
myself and my crewe just sent predator a care pack last week.it dosent take a lot and it is stuff they can use over there.anyone can do it and i tell you something else,it makes them happy and makes you feel good when you do good stuff.nuff said

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
myself and my crewe just sent predator a care pack last week.it dosent take a lot and it is stuff they can use over there.anyone can do it and i tell you something else,it makes them happy and makes you feel good when you do good stuff.nuff said
Well I know that Predator is getting things... I am looking for our other members that are deployed right now... we should share the wealth to all our brothers and sisters that are over fighting for our rights to ride, not just one of them... No offense to Predator, but why only stop with him... that is why I am asking for everyone elses address. It is a nice thing for Larry to put out Predators info... WCFR's want to extend this courtesy to all of our fellow Fury owners that are over in the box.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cb have you gotten anybody else? it sounds like preditor is taken care of for a little bit atleast.
No I have not heard from any other of our deployed service members at this time. Hopefully they will have the opportunity to send the info to me soon. I know that some places have limited internet access still oversea's but should hear something soon I hope.

·
Premium Member
13,702 Posts
get in touch with predator and ask him if he could be a distributor.who cares who gets it ,they are all in this thing together,.brothers in arms i guess you could say.if someone will set it up i will send a box every month.

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
I think leglicker is on the bubble to deploy.

As for me, all of my toiletry needs are met... same with my people. I know people like to send baby wipes or canned food, most of that is still sitting on the shelves from the last rotation, sorry to say. The PX stocks almost everything we need out here and the DFAC carries a wide selection of meals, so if it's not snack food (Cookies, Jerkey, Hard Candies) it usually never gets eaten, just trying to be honest.

We have vienna sausage, spam, and mac and cheese that's been collecting dust for who knows how long.

Another program I am part of out here is the "Good Neighbor Program". If you have any kind of donations for kids (toddler-teens) we itemize and package donations and distribute them to the families of the Iraqi Security Forces. They have their own place on base since most of the families might be killed off base due to the line of work their husbands are in :cool:

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Did Leglicker go back already, or not?
No I have not heard from him yet... sure I will when he gets a chance to hop on and look at what is going on with the forum but I will send him a PM about it... thanks for the heads up.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts