Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I desmogged my fury and I dont know if it was happening before or after but I just took my air filter apart and noticed some water or a greasy substance that had dripped out of the breather tube into the air box.I took the air tube off and a little more dripped out.Is this normal or damaging?

·
Registered
500 Posts
I desmogged my fury and I dont know if it was happening before or after but I just took my air filter apart and noticed some water or a greasy substance that had dripped out of the breather tube into the air box.I took the air tube off and a little more dripped out.Is this normal or damaging?
If I read L&M's post in this section in the "Accutronix Intake Adaptor" thread a little down from this one correctly the lower hose (smallest one) is a crankcase re-breather tube; designed to do exactly that. Sounds like it's ok, but you could peruse that thread further and decide for yourself.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanx for the replys.I wont worry about it then.
And yea its hellacious.But its my 1st bike so I have nothing to compare it to.But to me very fast off the line.!st and 2nd gears are my fav.Ive actually had the bike for about 5 or 6 months now.I was the first to have it in my state.I thought all I had to choose from was factory junk,but then I fell on this sight and it opened up a whole new world.Next thing I know im forking out 1200 bucks.but it will be worth it.
Thanx for all the info guys.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Nice discount

Thanx for the replys.I wont worry about it then.
And yea its hellacious.But its my 1st bike so I have nothing to compare it to.But to me very fast off the line.!st and 2nd gears are my fav.Ive actually had the bike for about 5 or 6 months now.I was the first to have it in my state.I thought all I had to choose from was factory junk,but then I fell on this sight and it opened up a whole new world.Next thing I know im forking out 1200 bucks.but it will be worth it.
Thanx for all the info guys.
Wow. $1200 bucks; helluva deal. Yer dealer got anymore sittin' around the showroom :D?

·
Registered
153 Posts
ooo!No 1200 for the parts from fuggin.
That's just the start, pretty soon you'll be hooked like a crack head! Do your wallet a favor and RUN!!!!!

·
Registered
358 Posts
How did you de smogg it? Can you post how to? thx

·
Registered
358 Posts
Thx Jazzcat

1 - 13 of 13 Posts